Terms and Conditions for Libhabestück by Angela Pickard
§ 1 – Provider, inclusion of the GTC
(1) The supplier and contractual partner for the goods presented in the shop "Lienhabestueck" is: Angela Pickard, Kapellenstr.38a, 59846 Sundern (hereinafter referred to as "Provider").
(2) These General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of any contractual agreement between the Provider and the respective Customer. Conflicting terms and conditions of the customer are contradicted.
§ 2 – Offer of goods and conclusion of contract
(1) The provider offers the articles presented in his shop Liebhabestueck to other users for sale. The colour representation of the articles on the website may vary slightly depending on the Internet browser used and the monitor settings of the customer; these deviations are never technically completely avoidable.
(2) The selection of goods, the conclusion of the contract and the execution of the contract shall be carried out in German. The provider delivers by shipping within Germany. The content of concluded contracts is stored in the customer account of the customer and can be viewed by the customer in the portal at any time.
(3) The customer selects the desired goods by adding them to the "shopping cart"
(4) For the goods presented in the shop of the provider, the provider makes a binding purchase offer. By sending the order request via the button "Send order", the customer accepts the purchase offer. The provider confirms the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(5) In the event of impediments to delivery or other circumstances that would prevent the fulfilment of the contract, the provider shall inform the customer by e-mail. A partial delivery shall only take place with the consent of the customer.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
Cancellation or return policy
As a consumer, you can revoke your contractual declaration within 14 days without giving reasons in text form (e.B. letter, fax, e-mail) or – if the goods are handed over to you before the deadline – also by returning the goods. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (in the case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfillment of our information obligations according to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations according to § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. To comply with the revocation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation or the item is sufficient.
The revocation must be sent to:
Angela Pickard, Kapellenstr.38a, 59846 Sundern
E-mail: liebhabestueck [!at] yahoo.de
Consequences of revocation
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties shall be returned and any benefits derived (e.B interest) shall be surrendered. If you are unable to return or surrender to us the received service and benefits (e.B. benefits of use) or only partially or only in a deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation for the value in this respect. For the deterioration of the item and for benefits derived, you only have to pay compensation for the value if the use or deterioration is due to a handling of the item that goes beyond the examination of the properties and functionality. "Testing the properties and functionality" means testing and trying out the respective goods, as is possible and customary in a shop, for example.
Items that can be sent by parcel are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to those ordered and if the price of the item to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you have not yet provided the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at a higher price of the item at the time of revocation. Otherwise, the return is free of charge for you. Items that cannot be shipped by parcel will be collected from you.
Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your declaration of revocation or the item, for us with their receipt.
End of the cancellation policy
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation does not apply to distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the customer.
Whether the delivered goods fall under this exception can be found in the respective product description in the DaWanda shop. If the seller sees the goods excluded from the right of withdrawal, the product description contains a corresponding note.
In the event of a dispute, it is the seller's responsibility to prove that his goods have been manufactured according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to the personal needs of the customer.
(1) All product prices are final prices plus shipping costs. The fees do not include VAT as I run a small business.
(2) The shipping costs can be found in the product description.
(3) The provider delivers against advance payment (by bank transfer, or PayPal).
(4) For prepayment orders, a payment period of one week from receipt of the contract confirmation applies. The provider shall return the desired goods for the duration of the payment period for the customer. It is the customer's responsibility to effect his payment in time for it to be received by the provider within the deadline. The provider reserves the right to withdraw from the purchase contract and sell the goods elsewhere if payment has not been received by the deadline. Any payment received by the customer after withdrawal will be refunded to the customer.
(1) The provider shall hand over the goods to be delivered to the shipping company within five working days from receipt of full payment.
(2) The shipping company needs about 2 working days from handover by the provider for delivery within Germany. Shipping times abroad vary. Delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the customer.
(3) If the delivery to the customer fails because the customer has entered the delivery address incorrectly or incompletely, a new delivery attempt will only be made if the customer assumes the costs for the new shipping. The renewed shipping costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract. The provider will inform the customer of the necessary costs of a new delivery by e-mail. A new shipment will only take place after receipt of payment of these costs.
(4) Data will be sent by e-mail, here a request e-mail address can be given.