Stephanie on Apr 6, 20235 out of 5 stars
Super nice ceramics, nice contact, many extra wishes fulfilled 😍
Stefan on Mar 13, 20235 out of 5 stars
Great lampshades in a very nice design. The lampshades are extremely light and simply fit standard sockets. Many thanks for the great implementation.
Britta on Apr 18, 20225 out of 5 stars
Unfortunately arrived broken. But no problems with the refund. Even returned part of the postage. It doesn't get any better than that. Thank you very much!
Britta on Apr 18, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautiful bowl .... more beautiful than in the pictures. Creative and extraordinary. Thank you very much!
Michael on Aug 3, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great bowl; nice contact. So it's fun! Thank you very much!
A. General terms and conditions with customer information
1) Scope of application
1.1 These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") of Uta Lerche (hereinafter referred to as "Seller") apply to all contracts for the delivery of goods that a consumer or entrepreneur (hereinafter referred to as "Customer") concludes with the Seller with regard to the goods presented by the Seller on the Internet trading platform Etsy (hereinafter referred to as "Etsy"). The inclusion of the customer's own terms and conditions is hereby objected to, unless otherwise agreed.
1.2 A consumer within the meaning of these GTC is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur within the meaning of these GTC is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity.
2) Conclusion of contract
2.1 By listing an item on Etsy, the seller makes a binding offer to sell that item.
2.2 The Customer may accept the Seller's offer via the online order form provided by Etsy. To do this, the customer must first place the desired item in the virtual shopping cart at Etsy and then go through the order steps specified by Etsy. By clicking on the button that concludes the ordering process, the customer declares the acceptance of the offer, whereby a purchase contract for the goods previously selected by the customer is concluded.
2.3 The text of the contract will be stored by the seller and sent to the customer after conclusion of the contract together with the present GTC and customer information in text form (e.B. e-mail, fax or letter). A further access of the contract text by the seller himself does not take place.
2.4 Before the binding submission of the order, the customer can recognize possible input errors by carefully reading the information displayed on the screen. An effective technical means for better detection of input errors can be the magnification function of the browser, with the help of which the display on the screen is enlarged. The customer can correct his entries before bindingly submitting the order as part of the electronic ordering process with the usual keyboard and mouse functions.
2.5 Only the German language is available for the conclusion of the contract.
3) Right of withdrawal
3.1 Consumers are generally entitled to a right of withdrawal.
3.2 Further information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the seller's cancellation policy.
4) Prices and terms of payment
4.1 The prices quoted by the Seller are total prices. VAT is not shown because the seller is a small entrepreneur within the meaning of § 19 (1) UStG. Any additional delivery and shipping costs will be stated separately in the respective product description.
4.2 In the case of deliveries to countries outside the European Union, further costs may be incurred in individual cases for which the Seller is not responsible and which are to be borne by the Customer. These include, for example, costs for the transfer of money by credit institutions (e.B. transfer fees, exchange rate fees) or import duties or taxes (e.B customs duties). Such costs may also be incurred in relation to the transfer of money if the delivery is not made to a country outside the European Union, but the customer makes the payment from a country outside the European Union.
4.3 The payment option(s) will be communicated to the Customer in the Seller's offer on Etsy.
4.4 The Seller enables payment via the Etsy Payments payment method. The customer can use the payment methods offered to him within the framework of Etsy Payments for payment.
When using this payment method, payment is processed via Etsy Ireland UC,
66/67 Great Strand Street, Dublin 1, Ireland ('Etsy UC'), unless payment is made in US dollars or Canadian dollars. In this case, payment is processed by Etsy Inc., 117 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201 , United States of America (hereinafter: Etsy Inc.).
Etsy UC or Etsy Inc. enables the customer to use various payment methods in the form of
- Credit cards
- Debit/debit cards
- Etsy Vouchers and Etsy Credits
- Klarna Pay Later (Germany)
- iDEAL (only in the Netherlands)
- Sofort (Austria and Germany)
- Apple Pay
- Android Pay
For the processing of payments, Etsy UC or Etsy Inc. may use other payment service providers.
For more information and the Etsy Payments Terms of Service, please visit: www.etsy.com/de/legal/etsy-payments/?ref=list
Depending on the article and the customer's registered office, the aforementioned payment methods may only be available to a limited extent. The specific payment method(s) available for the respective goods will be displayed to the customer in the respective offer of the seller or in the context of the order processing.
5) Delivery and shipping conditions
5.1 Goods shall be delivered by dispatch to the delivery address specified by the customer, unless otherwise agreed. When processing the transaction, the delivery address specified in the order processing at Etsy is decisive. Deviating from this, when selecting the payment method PayPal, the delivery address deposited by the customer at the time of payment at PayPal is decisive.
5.2 If the transport company returns the shipped goods to the seller because delivery to the customer was not possible, the customer shall bear the costs for the unsuccessful shipment. This does not apply if the customer is not responsible for the circumstance that led to the impossibility of delivery or if he was temporarily prevented from accepting the service offered, unless the seller had announced the service to him a reasonable time in advance. Furthermore, this does not apply with regard to the costs for the outward dispatch if the customer effectively exercises his right of withdrawal. For the return costs, if the right of revocation is effectively exercised by the customer, the provision made in the seller's cancellation policy shall apply.
6) Retention of title
If the seller makes an advance payment, he reserves the title to the delivered goods until full payment of the purchase price owed.
7) Liability for defects
7.1 If the purchased item is defective, the provisions of the statutory liability for defects shall apply.
7.2 The customer is requested to complain to the deliverer about delivered goods with obvious transport damage and to inform the seller of this. If the customer does not comply with this, this has no effect on his legal or contractual claims for defects.
8) Applicable law
All legal relationships between the parties shall be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the laws on the international purchase of movable goods. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence.
9) Alternative Dispute Resolution
9.1 The EU Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution on the Internet under the following link: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
This platform serves as a point of contact for the out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from online purchase or service contracts in which a consumer is involved.
9.2 The Seller is neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
10) Code of Conduct
The seller has submitted to the conditions of participation for the eCommerce initiative "Fairness in Retail", which can be viewed on the Internet at www.fairness-im-handel.de/teilnahmebedingungen/.
B. Information on data protection
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the controller
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our Etsy website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The controller in charge for data processing within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Uta Lerche, Am Wasserturm 18, 09509 Pockau-Lengefeld, Tel.037367-82503, Email: u.lerche [!at] web.de. The controller of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
When contacting us (e.B. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected, which these are, you can see from the contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
3) Data processing for order processing
3.1 The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned bank as part of the payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we inform you about this explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR.
3.2 When paying by credit card via PayPal or by direct debit via PayPal, we will pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal") as part of the payment process. The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR and only to the extent necessary for payment processing.
4) Rights of the data subject
4.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, Deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if they were not collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and envisaged effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to information, which guarantees exist in accordance with Article 46 GDPR for the transfer of your data to third countries;
- Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to erasure in accordance with Article 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if the requirements of Article 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data disputed by you is verified, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if you use your data for the purpose of asserting, exercise or defence of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Article 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing vis-à-vis the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR: you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the affected data immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Article 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR, you have the right - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
4.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE CONTEXT OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
5) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective statutory retention period (e.B. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of the period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer required for the fulfilment or initiation of the contract and/or if there is no legitimate interest on our part in further storage.
C. Cancellation policy
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Uta Lerche, Am Wasserturm 18, 09509 Pockau-Lengefeld, Tel.037367-82503, Email: u.lerche [!at] web.de) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.B. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
In the case of contracts for the delivery of goods, we may refuse reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case at the latest within twenty-one days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of twenty-one days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Deviating shipping times, e.B. for personalized items, can be found in the respective item description.