PurringFayeStudio is taking a short break
Alexa on Feb 11, 20215 out of 5 stars
Words cannot describe the beauty and talent behind Teegan's artistic mind. I am so highly impressed with this bean and I adore him so much especially since I am going through a very hard time right now. He is so beautiful and his eyes and ears are my all time favorite. He is the perfect comfort plush for the good and hard times. Thank you Teegan, he will be cherished xoxo
JD on Feb 7, 20215 out of 5 stars
This cutie arrived a while ago but I've honestly been too busy hugging him and keeping him with me as I go about my day to sit down and complete my review. This platinum fox plush is simply stunning! He's so full of personality and so well-made and huggable. Photos don't do justice for Teegan's attention to detail! He's wonderfully posable and came with a certificate and documentation about Teegan's work, it's an absolute delight to have this fox in my life, I can't thank Teegan enough! <3
Mixiee on Jan 29, 20215 out of 5 stars
I am yet again blown away— her work always is perfection. Extremely well made and durable. This bean is sooo floppy and soft, and her face is absolutely precious. I HIGHLY recommend. Teegan’s plush are out of this world. :)
Amber on Jan 28, 20215 out of 5 stars
I love how beautiful he iiisss~ The quality is top notch, and very lifelike. From the nose to the tail tip, absolute beauty!
Brittany on Jan 28, 20215 out of 5 stars
This fox is so gorgeous!! I’m so glad I was able to get one! Thank you so much! ❤️
Jordan on Jan 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
Absolutely stunning plush fox, arrived very fast, with certificate and care notes from the artist! So silky soft! A perfect mix of quality faux furs, lifelike with all the attention to detail and realism in ears and paws, etc., plus oversized tail for a bit of whimsy and adorableness. Although very floppy, he's also posable enough for a realistic position wherever you place him for display. I first saw Teegan's work through Instagram and glad I did: such a skilled artist! Thank you!
Mixiee on Jun 13, 20205 out of 5 stars
I LOVE and ADORE this plush! The artist Teegan is absolutely INCREDIBLE. Her talent is limitless and I hiiiighly recommend her work! Thank you sooo much for this beauty. It’s a super well made and high quality plush. I will cherish him forever. :)
Tammy on Dec 21, 20195 out of 5 stars
This is the most amazing plush i have ever owned, i feel so honored to have such an amazing piece of art! The artist put so much attention to detail into the fox you can tell the fox was made with love and care all the way through!! i will most defiantly be buying from her again, if there is anyone who should be recommended its Teegan! The fox is so soft, and incredibly floppy! this fox is also HUGE!!! life size and perfect for snuggling up to! Thank you a million times over i am sooo beyond happy!!
Dana on Dec 12, 20195 out of 5 stars
The perfect floofer❤ so glad I didn't wait to snag a Teegan Fox! So worth it! Beautiful craftsmanship and the attention to detail to a real fox is so spot on! The added details like the authenticity and adoption certificates really show this seller goes the extra mile too😊 I will be keeping an eye out for future foxes and the chance to get a custom one day😍
Hailey on Dec 11, 20195 out of 5 stars
This is Gemini, the most beautiful fox plush I've ever owned! There is so much detail put into him, it puts me at awe. I've never would've guessed I'd be able to get a work of art such as this<3. He is very soft and cuddly and came with his own Certificates! It adds such an adorable touch to everything and I feel like I own my very own fox. The shipping was INSANELY fast and Teegan is a wonderful artist. Please check them out and give them some love <3333
Purring Faye Studio
Welcome! My name is Teegan Purrington, and Purring Faye Studio is my little corner of creation. Here you'll find original art, including plush, sculptures, painted rocks, bookmarks, and more. I rather like to experiment, so keep checking back as there may be something new!
About the Name
"Purring" marries my surname to my love of cats and foxes (they purr too!), while Faye is name of my Great Grandmother, of whom I am a splitting image. Though I never met her, she was also an artist who would use practically anything as her medium, including the leaf of the table I now use as my sewing table. Faye is also a wordplay on Fae, bringing also my love of mythology and fantasy.
Thank you for visiting!
Owner, Designer, Maker
Teegan Purrington began drawing as soon as she could hold a crayon, and never stopped. Biologist by day, artist by night, she loves to experiment and strives for artistic realism. All items are imagined, designed, and handmade by the artist.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
I don't accept exchanges
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
Returns and exchange details
- Send me an Etsy Conversation ASAP with your request to cancel.
- If I have not yet shipped the item, I will refund the full cost of the purchase (including shipping).
- If I have already shipped the item, please see below under "REFUNDS, RETURNS, and EXCHANGES."
RETURNS, REFUNDS, and EXCHANGES:
Wrong Item Shipped: If I have sent the wrong item by mistake, I apologize!
- Please message me (include photos) within 14 days
- We will arrange a return or exchange
- Once the tracking info verifies that the carrier has received the item, I will either send off the desired item or issue a full refund depending on our agreement.
- All associated shipping charges will be covered by me.
Buyer Changed Their Mind:
- Message me within 14 days of the item's arrival
- We will arrange a return
- Shipping charges are not refundable and return shipping is also covered by the buyer
- Ship the item back within 30 days of the item's arrival
- Once I have received the item and the item is undamaged, I will refund the cost of the item minus shipping
- If the item arrives damaged, I will assess the cost to repair and will deduct that cost from the refund. (See below under DAMAGES for return of damaged items.)
- I do not accept exchanges. If you wish to make an exchange, it will be handled as a Return, and then you may purchase again what you want instead.
If an item is damaged during shipment, please do the following within 48 hours:
1. Photograph the damage before you open the package. Try to capture the full extent of the damage to the packaging materials and then to the item inside. The carrier will need evidence and I'll need to be able to gauge whether the damage can be repaired.
2. Keep all shipping materials and contents. The carrier may want to see them in person for inspection.
3. Send me a message, including the photos of the damage, within 48 hours of the item's delivery.
4. Together we will file a claim with the carrier.
5. Keep the packaging materials and the damaged item until the claim is settled.
6. Once the claim is settled, we can discuss the next course of action, including but not limited to: repair, exchange, or return.
NOTE: If you do not follow these steps or become unresponsive during the process, I will not be able to offer a full refund or exchange.
Damages obtained after the item has reached the buyer (not caused during shipping) are not covered under this policy. Please note: My items are handmade and are not suitable for rough play. Damages due to over-handling are the buyer's responsibility.
If damages do occur and you would like to repair them yourself, please message me with photos of the damage and I will do my best to assist remotely.
If you would like to return a damaged item, please message me with photos and I will estimate the amount that can be refunded. Full refunds are not available for damaged items unless the damage is slight and easily repairable.
Once I drop the package off at the post office, it leaves my hands. I cannot be held accountable for any losses due to carrier negligence. Tracking is included for all items, and insurance for more expensive items. Please keep in mind shipping is taking much longer than normal due to the pandemic.
I ship USPS.
I typically ship within 3 days of purchase for ready-to-ship items. Custom order shipping time will vary, please see individual listing or contact me for details.
Tracking is included. This features provides tracking along its route and confirmation that it was delivered. The tracking number for your package will be provided in your shipping confirmation email once the item has been shipped. More expensive items (>$50) will automatically include insurance.
Due to the size of my business I only ship to a few selected countries (US only, currently). If international, please be aware that you are responsible for any customs fees that may apply once the item has reached your country.
The buyer is responsible for paying for return shipping fees.