Men's Waist Bag Furniture felt and imitation leather, shoulder bag with zipper, Bum Bag, Waist bag
Mobile phone stand, mobile phone holder made of epoxy resin with sailor decoration made of wood and shell pieces
Mobile phone stand, mobile phone holder made of epoxy resin with small starfish and snail shells
Arene on Dec 17, 20225 out of 5 stars
Hand-knitted socks size 42 - 43, 6 ply sock wool superwash As expected, nice play of colors and yet discreet. This wool actually seems high-quality and durable to me. It is a bit thicker and more stable than other models that I have come to know so far made of wool. Nevertheless, they fit comfortably into winter shoes. Thank you very much!
Arene on Dec 17, 20225 out of 5 stars
Gloves fingerless, market women, size 6 - 7 I am proud to call these finger gloves "mine". The red tones seemed primary. In reality, it's more grey. However, this is not a disadvantage, because the colors are still all and in their nuances there. You will leave me many possibilities of combination. Genuine, fine and robust craftsmanship with matching yarn thickness! Really great!
Breizhavel on Dec 10, 20225 out of 5 stars
Very unusual and super beautiful gloves, which were delivered very quickly. The recipient was very happy about it.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
General Terms and Conditions:
Phone: +43 (0) 664/8970789
E-mail: roswitha.bliem [!at] gmail.com
These General Terms and Conditions are the basis for all deliveries and services of RoswithaBliem Onlineshop. Deviating and/or supplementary agreements require the
express, written consent of RoswithaBliem Onlineshop. A consent by e-mail is sufficient.
All offers of RoswithaBliem Onlineshop on the website of www.etsy.com are non-binding and subject to change. Small deviations and technical changes compared to our illustrations or descriptions are possible.
The contract is concluded by the completion of the order process on the website of Roswitha-Bliem Onlineshop and confirmation of the order by Roswitha-Bliem Onlineshop by e-mail or.
3. Prices and terms of payment
The prices shown on the Internet pages of RoswithaBliem Online Shop at the time of the order apply. All prices quoted are final prices in euros and do not include VAT according to § 6 Abs. 1 Z 27 UstG for small entrepreneurs. Obvious price errors excepted.
Packaging and shipping costs will be charged additionally.
RoswithaBliem Online Shop accepts all payment methods offered on the RoswithaBliem Online Shop website during the ordering process. The customer chooses his preferred payment method himself. A set-off of mutual claims is only possible with the express written consent of RoswithaBliem Onlineshop.
Payment of the purchase price is due within 7 days of receipt of the confirmation email.
4. Transfer of risk
The delivery of the goods takes place at the risk of the customer. The risk shall pass to the customer upon handover of the goods to the transport company. This also applies if RoswithaBliem Onlineshop has assumed the transport costs. Complaints due to transport damage (e.B damaged packaging upon receipt of the goods) must be asserted by the customer directly against the transport company within the periods provided for this purpose.
6. Retention of title
All deliveries are subject to retention of title. The delivered goods remain the property of RoswithaBliem Onlineshop until full payment of the purchase price.
RoswithaBliem Onlinshop is liable for intent and gross negligence and in the event of a breach of a cardinal obligation (essential contractual obligation). Cardinal obligations are to be understood as those obligations which the contract has to grant to the contractual partner in accordance with its meaning and purpose or the fulfilment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely. In the event of a negligent breach of a cardinal obligation, my liability is limited to foreseeable, contractually typical damages. This exclusion of liability does not apply to product liability or liability for injury to life, limb or health or in the event of intent or fraudulent concealment of defects If my liability is excluded or limited under this provision, this exclusion or limitation shall also apply in favour of our vicarious agents.
1. What information I collect
In order for me to process your order, you must provide me with certain information (for which you have authorized Etsy to provide it to me). This includes your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and details of the product you order. You also have the option to provide me with further personal information (for example, for a custom-made product) if you contact me directly.
2. Why I need your information and how I use it
I refer to a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information. Specifically:
• to the extent I need your information to provide my services, for example, to process your order, resolve conflicts or provide customer support;
• if you have given your express consent (which you can revoke at any time), for example by subscribing to my newsletter distribution list;
• if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order, or in connection with legal claims, such as the need to retain information about your purchases due to tax legislation; and
3. Disclosure and Disclosure of Information
Customer data is important to my business. I only disclose your personal data for certain reasons and in very specific circumstances, as follows:
• Service Providers: I hire certain trusted third parties to perform tasks and provide services for my store, such as parcel services. I pass on your personal data to these third-party providers, but only to the extent that it is necessary for the performance of these services.
• Business Transfers: If I sell my business or merge with another, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain and disclose your information if I have a good faith belief that it is appropriate and necessary to: a) respond to legal process or regulatory requirements; b) enforce my contracts, terms and policies; c) prevent, investigate and remedy fraud and other illegal activities, security or technical problems or d) protect the rights, property and safety of my customers or other persons.
4. Data retention
5. Transfer of personal data to countries outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the U.S. and other countries. Therefore, I may transfer your personal data to countries whose data protection and regulatory monitoring laws differ from the relevant laws in your country. If I am expected to transfer information about you to countries outside the EU, I rely on the EU-US Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
6. Your rights
If you reside in certain regions, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. Some of these rights apply in general and others only in certain cases. These rights are described below:
• Access: You may have the right to access and obtain a copy of the personal data I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Modification, restriction, deletion: You may also have the right to change your personal data, restrict my use of this data or delete it. With the exception of exceptional circumstances (such as when I need to store data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal data upon request.
• Objection: You can object to 1. that I process some of your data with regard to my legitimate interests and 2. that you receive marketing messages from me after you have previously expressly consented to this. In such cases, I will delete your personal data unless I can prove convincing legitimate reasons for its further use or it is necessary for legal reasons.
• Complaint: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise concerns about my use of your data – without prejudice to any other rights to which you are entitled – you are entitled to contact your local data protection authority with these concerns.
7. How to contact me
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, I, Roswitha Bliem, am the data controller of your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me at roswitha.bliem [!at] gmail.com. Alternatively, you can write to me at the following address:
Roswitha Bliem, Tegetthoffstraße 7/B2, 5071 Wals