nice that you are there! :-)
nice that you are there! :-)
Katja on May 1, 20225 out of 5 stars
Super fast shipping. The fabric is nice and happy to sew it.
Dead Like on Feb 26, 20225 out of 5 stars
Items as described, fast delivery - highly complicated pattern :D so everything as it should be :)
Already at primary school age I started with small cross-stitch work and gradually developed my skills in crocheting, knitting, embroidery, sewing and processing pearls.
With three children, it is difficult to sell at craft markets and the like - after all, I always need a babysitter - so I decided to go via the Internet!
And I have a lot of fun with it! :-)
Owner, Maker, Designer
I am 46 years young, married and have 3 charming children aged 10 to 15 years.
My motto is preferably self-made and I have now infected my whole family.
I hope you have a lot of fun browsing!
That's what I think is the most beautiful!
I have been loading towels and Co. with individual motifs and names for almost 20 years now.
Over time, self-knitted socks, crocheted pot holders and pearl stuff were added.
Every now and then I also sew... mostly at the request of my children! :-)
Let's see what else I take in series and then offer here!
It's always worth taking a look!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
As a consumer, you can revoke your contractual declaration within one month without giving reasons in text form (e.B. letter, fax, e-mail) or – if the item is handed over to you before the deadline – also by returning the item. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (in the case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfillment of our information obligations according to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations according to § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. To comply with the revocation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation or the item is sufficient.
The revocation must be sent to:
Solothurner Weg 24
E-mail: laden [!at] familiejohn.net
Consequences of revocation
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties shall be returned and any benefits derived (e.B interest) shall be surrendered. If you are unable to return or surrender to us the received service and benefits (e.B. benefits of use) or only partially or only in a deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation for the value in this respect. You do not have to pay compensation for any deterioration caused by the intended use of the item. You only have to pay compensation for the value of benefits derived if the use or deterioration is due to a handling of the item that goes beyond the examination of the properties and functionality. "Testing the properties and functionality" means testing and trying out the respective goods, as is possible and customary in a shop, for example.
Items that can be sent by parcel are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to those ordered and if the price of the item to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you have not yet provided the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at a higher price of the item at the time of revocation. Otherwise, the return is free of charge for you. Items that cannot be shipped by parcel will be collected from you.
Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your declaration of revocation or the item, for us with their receipt.
End of the cancellation policy
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation does not apply to distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the customer.
Whether the delivered goods fall under this exception can be found in the respective product description in the DaWanda shop. If the seller sees the goods excluded from the right of withdrawal, the product description contains a corresponding note.
In the event of a dispute, it is the seller's responsibility to prove that his goods have been manufactured according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to the personal needs of the customer.
B. Information on data protection
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the controller
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our Etsy website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The controller in charge for data processing within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Julia John, Solothurner Weg 24, 51063 Köln, Deutschland, Tel.: 0177/7374097, E-Mail: laden [!at] familiejohn.net. The controller of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
When contacting us (e.B. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected, which these are, you can see from the contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
3) Data processing for order processing
3.1 In order to process your order, we work together with the following service provider(s) who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
3.2 The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned bank as part of the payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we inform you about this explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR.
3.3 When using the Etsy Payments payment method, payment will be processed via Etsy Ireland UC, 66/67 Great Strand Street, Dublin 1, Ireland (hereinafter: Etsy UC), unless payment is made in US dollars or Canadian dollars. In this case, payment is processed by Etsy Inc., 117 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201 , United States of America (hereinafter: Etsy Inc.). The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR and only to the extent necessary for payment processing.
4) Rights of the data subject
4.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, Deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if they were not collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and envisaged effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to information, which guarantees exist in accordance with Article 46 GDPR for the transfer of your data to third countries;
- Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to erasure in accordance with Article 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if the requirements of Article 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data disputed by you is verified, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if you use your data for the purpose of asserting, exercise or defence of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Article 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing vis-à-vis the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR: you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the affected data immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Article 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR, you have the right - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
4.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE CONTEXT OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
5) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective statutory retention period (e.B. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of the period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer required for the fulfilment or initiation of the contract and/or if there is no legitimate interest on our part in further storage.
Invoice: According to $19 UstG - Small Business Regulation - I am prohibited from showing VAT in invoices.
Since the new postage costs can then not be said as a lump sum, just ask!
I am also happy to send the items as a gift packaged to a desired address!
Gift packaging costs a flat rate of 1 euro and is added to the postage.