Elisabeth on Jun 23, 20225 out of 5 stars
Very nice RAKU vase. A "place of honor" - without competition - is secured for them. It must be able to work alone.
I will always check what the shop has to offer in terms of new objects :o)
Totally fast delivery and very good packaging with a nice card greeting.
Thank you very much
§ 1 – Provider, inclusion of the GTC
(1) The provider and contractual partner for the goods presented in the Etsy shop "keramikFORM" is Kerstin Klose, Mendelssohnstr. 5, 30173 Hannover, phone 0511-35379720, e-mail klose-hannover [!at] gmx.net (hereinafter referred to as "provider").
(2) These General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of any contractual agreement between the Provider and the respective Customer. Conflicting terms and conditions of the customer are contradicted.
§ 2 – Offer of goods and conclusion of contract
(1) The provider offers the articles presented in his Etsy shop "keramikFORM" for sale. The colour representation of the articles on the website may vary slightly depending on the Internet browser used and the monitor settings of the customer; these deviations are never technically completely avoidable.
(2) The selection of goods, the conclusion of the contract and the execution of the contract shall be carried out in German.
(3) The customer selects the desired goods by placing them in the "shopping cart". If all desired goods are contained there, the customer confirms this with the button "Go to checkout". The following page with the heading "Please confirm your order" shows the customer a summary of all his entries. The order request can be transmitted to the provider on this page via the button "Pay now"; if the customer uses the service of Klarna ("Sofort.") for payment, the order request will be transmitted to the provider when the customer clicks on the "Continue" button on the "Confirm transaction" page. The customer has the possibility at any time until this dispatch of his order request to correct his entries by going back one or more order steps in the browser, or to cancel the order completely.
(4) For the articles presented in his shop, the provider submits a binding purchase offer. By sending the order request via the button "Pay now", the customer accepts the purchase offer. The provider confirms the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(5) The content of a concluded contract (contract text) is automatically stored by Etsy in the Etsy user accounts of the provider and the customer and can be viewed by the customer in his user account under "Purchases and reviews" in the menu "You". After conclusion of the contract, the customer will also receive an e-mail from Etsy with the text of the contract. In addition, the provider does not store the text of the contract itself and does not make it accessible outside the Etsy portal.
(6) In the event of impediments to delivery or other circumstances that would prevent the fulfilment of the contract, the provider shall inform the customer by e-mail.
§ 3 – Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are understood as total prices plus shipping costs. VAT is not shown (§ 19 UStG).
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the respective product description in the section "Shipping & Returns".
(3) The customer can pay by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express). Other payment methods may also be available in the shopping cart, e.B. PayPal or Klarna ("Sofort.").
(4) Payments by the customer can be accepted on behalf of the provider of Etsy Ireland UC, 66/67 Great Strand Street, Dublin 1, Ireland, or, in the case of payment in US dollars or Canadian dollars, by Etsy Inc., 117 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY, USA, (hereinafter referred to as "Etsy"). In this case, Etsy will forward the amount paid to the provider.
(5) The supplier reserves the right of ownership of the delivered goods until the customer has paid their purchase price in full.
(6) Deliveries to countries outside the European Union may incur customs duties and import sales tax, which are to be paid by the customer to the customs authority upon receipt of the shipment. These charges are in addition to the purchase price and shipping costs and are not to be influenced by the provider.
§ 4 – Right of withdrawal
(1) A customer who purchases as a consumer is entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the statutory conditions.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
(3) The provider grants a consumer with permanent residence outside Germany a right of withdrawal in accordance with the above paragraphs even if the national law of the consumer does not provide for a right of withdrawal or links the revocation to a shorter period or to a stricter form than regulated here.
§ 5 – Warranty (liability for defects)
There are warranty claims of the customer (also called warranty rights) in accordance with the statutory provisions.
§ 6 – Out-of-court dispute resolution
(1) For the out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from a distance contract with a consumer, the EU Commission provides an online platform under ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr (ODR platform).
(2) The provider is neither obliged nor willing to participate in an out-of-court consumer dispute resolution procedure.
§ 7 – Final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. However, German law does not apply to consumers with permanent residence abroad insofar as the national law of the consumer contains provisions from which no deviation can be made by contract to the detriment of the consumer.
(2) Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
(1) All product prices are understood as total prices plus shipping costs. VAT is not shown (§ 19 UStG).
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the respective product description in the section "Shipping and Returns".
(3) The provider delivers at the choice of the customer against advance payment by redeeming an Etsy voucher, against advance payment by bank transfer or against advance payment by means of PayPal payment. With the confirmation of the contract, the customer receives an Internet link by e-mail, which leads him to the DaWanda area "My purchases and reviews", which contains further information on the purchase process.
(a) For payment by etsy voucher, the customer can enter a voucher coupon in the "Shopping Cart" section. The voucher value is credited to the provider and the invoice amount is paid in this way. If a voucher value is higher than the invoice amount, the voucher remains valid in the amount of the excess amount.
(b) If the customer has chosen "PayPal" as the payment method, he will be taken to the online service of PayPal and can initiate the payment there.
(4) Insofar as further payment methods are listed in the product description in the section "Payment methods" within the "shopping cart" (e.B credit card, Sofortüberweisung, iDEAL, EPS), such payments are processed by the payment service provider Mangopay (Mangopay S.A., 59 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg, www.mangopay.com).
Buyers are responsible for any applicable customs or import fees. I am not responsible for delays caused by customs.
Additional policies and FAQs
The offered goods are handmade and due to their special firing method in their appearance, shape and color in places irregular. These irregularities and a typical superficial cracking within the glaze do not represent any defect, but are a feature of the raku firing method.
(1) Below we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of your personal data when using our Etsy shop. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
(3) If you enter into a contract with us through Etsy, Etsy will provide us with your Etsy username (if you do not purchase as a "guest"), your name and billing address as stored in your Etsy user account, or you have indicated them in the course of concluding the contract. If you provide further data as part of your order (e.B a different delivery address or a telephone number), these will also be transmitted to us.
(4) We process the data referred to in paragraph 3 electronically for the proper fulfilment of the contract, in particular for delivery, invoicing, the booking of payments and the processing of returns and complaints. This data processing takes place on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. We will keep this data stored until all mutual claims arising from the respective contractual relationship with you have been completely settled and the commercial and tax retention periods to which we are subject have expired.
(5) In order to conclude a contract between you and us, it is necessary that we receive your name and a delivery address. The necessity of providing this data results, among other things, from etsy's terms and conditions as well as from legal regulations (such as § 312i para. 1 no. 3 BGB, § 14 para. 4 UStG). Without providing this data, you can therefore not conclude a contract with us.
(6) If we send you physical goods on the basis of the purchase contract, we may transmit your name and shipping address to Deutsche Post (Deutsche Post AG, 53113 Bonn) or DHL (DHL Paket GmbH, 53113 Bonn) as a shipping service provider, for the purpose of delivering the shipment to you and, if necessary, returning your shipment to us on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
(8) From the beginning of 2019, electronic marketplaces are obliged in accordance with § 22f UStG to record the place of dispatch and destination of a delivery as well as the time and amount of the turnover and to inform the tax authorities on request. Therefore, these details of a delivery that you have ordered may be transmitted to the tax authorities in accordance with Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR.
(9) If you send us a message about "Ask a question", "Ask a custom-made product" or via a similar function on the Etsy platform, Etsy will send us your Etsy username or, if you do not have an Etsy username, another sender identification together with your message (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR). If you send us a message by e-mail, we store your message with the sender data (name, e-mail address) in order to answer it and also to be able to respond to any subsequent questions from you (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR). For the receipt, storage and sending of e-mails, we use an e-mail provider who acts for us as a processor in accordance with Article 28 GDPR. We will delete the data collected with your message no later than six months after the last communication with you about your request, subject to the regulation in the following paragraph.
(10) If you provide us with a legally relevant declaration on the contractual relationship (e.B. a revocation or a complaint), the legal basis for the processing, regardless of the means of transmission, is also Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. In such a case, we will delete the data associated with your declaration as soon as all mutual claims arising from the contractual relationship have been finally settled and the retention periods under commercial and tax law have expired.
(11) Social media buttons may be displayed on Etsy's pages; they can be recognized by the logos of the social media platforms (hereinafter referred to as "platforms") (Facebook: blue "f", Pinterest: red "p", Twitter: blue bird silhouette). These are links to the respective platforms based in the USA. A click on such a link calls up the website of the respective platform, whereby the IP address of the calling device and the address of the page from which the link is made ("referrer") are transmitted to the accessed platform in the USA. However, no data is collected or processed by us in connection with the social media buttons.
(12) We do not use automated decision-making and profiling.
(13) With regard to the personal data we process about you, you have the following rights:
a) You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether we are processing personal data concerning you. If this is the case, we will inform you of the personal data stored about you and the other information in accordance with Article 15 (1) and (2) GDPR.
b) You have the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning you rectified without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data – also by means of a supplementary declaration.
c) You can request us to delete your personal data without undue delay under the conditions of Article 17 (1) GDPR, insofar as their processing is not required in accordance with Article 17 (3) GDPR.
d) You can request us to restrict the processing of your data if one of the requirements of Article 18 (1) GDPR exists. In particular, you can request the restriction instead of deletion.
e) We will communicate any correction or deletion of your personal data and a restriction of processing to all recipients to whom we have disclosed personal data concerning you, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. We will also notify you of these recipients if you request it.
f) You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and can request that we transmit this data to another controller without hindrance, as far as this is technically possible.
g) If data processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing that took place until your revocation.
(14) RIGHT TO OBJECT: FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, YOU CAN OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AT ANY TIME; this right to object exists in relation to data processing carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR to safeguard the legitimate interests of us or a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of personal data prevail.
If you exercise your right to object, we will no longer process the data in question unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or that the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(15) IN THE EVENT THAT WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING (E.B. NEWSLETTER), YOU CAN OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING WITH THE CONSEQUENCE THAT WE WILL NO LONGER PROCESS YOUR DATA FOR THESE PURPOSES.
(16) If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. This does not preclude other administrative or judicial remedies.