Announcement Magical baby clothes and accessories, also for women - handmade with love -
Magical baby clothes and accessories, also for women - handmade with love -
Who is behind kleidzeit?
Dress Time is a one-woman business. Every step of the process, from material procurement and fabric selection to designing, cropping, sewing and crocheting, photography and image editing to sales and marketing and unfortunately also the unloved paperwork are in my hands. However, I am actively supported by my family!
My name is Mandy and I am the woman dress time, so to speak!
Part I: General Terms and Conditions
Part II: Information on the consumer right of withdrawal
Part I - General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 – Provider, inclusion of the GTC
(1) The provider and contractual partner for the goods presented in the Etsy shop "kleidzeit" is Dipl.-Ing. Mandy Albrecht, Lehngasse 7, 09514 Pockau-Lengefeld, telephone 037367 82839, e-mail mail [!at] kleidzeit.de (hereinafter referred to as "provider").
(2) These General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of any contractual agreement between the Provider and the respective Customer. Conflicting terms and conditions of the customer are contradicted.
§ 2 – Offer of goods and conclusion of contract
(1) The supplier offers the goods presented in his Etsy shop "kleidzeit" for sale. The colour representation of the goods on the website may vary slightly depending on the Internet browser used and the monitor settings of the customer; these deviations are never technically completely avoidable.
(2) The selection of goods, the conclusion of the contract and the execution of the contract shall be carried out in German.
(3) The customer selects the desired goods by placing them in the "shopping cart". If all desired goods are contained there, the customer confirms this with the button "Go to checkout". The page with the heading "Please confirm your order" shows the customer a summary of all his entries. The order request can be transmitted to the provider on this page via the button "Order with obligation to pay". The customer has the possibility at any time until this dispatch of his order request to correct his entries by going back one or more order steps in the browser, or to cancel the order completely.
(4) For the goods presented in his shop, the provider submits a binding purchase offer. By sending the order request via the button "Order with obligation to pay", the customer accepts the purchase offer. The provider confirms the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(5) Etsy stores the content of a concluded contract (contract text) in the Etsy user account of the provider, to which the customer has no access. If the customer does not order as a guest, but has logged into his Etsy user account before completing the order, Etsy also stores the content of the concluded contract in the Etsy user account of the customer, which can be accessed in the "Purchases and Reviews" section of the "You" menu. In any case, the customer will receive an e-mail from Etsy with the text of the contract. In addition, the provider does not store the text of the contract itself and does not make it accessible outside the Etsy portal.
(6) In the event of impediments to delivery or other circumstances that would prevent the fulfilment of the contract, the provider shall inform the customer by e-mail.
§ 3 – Prices, payment and delivery
(1) All prices of goods are to be understood as total prices plus shipping costs. VAT is not shown (§ 19 UStG).
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the respective description of the goods in the section "Shipping & Returns".
(3) The customer can pay by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express). Other payment methods may also be available in the shopping cart, e.B. PayPal or Klarna ("Sofort.").
(4) Payments by the customer may be accepted on behalf of the provider of Etsy Ireland UC or of Etsy Payments Ireland Limited, both located at 66/67 Great Strand Street, Dublin 1, Ireland, or, in the case of payment in US dollars or Canadian dollars, by Etsy Inc., 117 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY, USA, (hereinafter referred to as "Etsy"). In this case, Etsy will forward the amount paid to the provider.
(5) The supplier reserves the right of ownership of the delivered goods until the customer has paid their purchase price in full.
(6) If a delivery fails because the customer has entered the delivery address incorrectly or incompletely, a new delivery attempt will only take place if the customer assumes the direct costs of the new shipment.
(7) For deliveries to countries outside the European Union, customs duties and import sales tax may be incurred, which are to be paid by the customer to the customs authority upon receipt of the shipment. These charges are in addition to the purchase price and shipping costs and are not to be influenced by the provider.
§ 4 – Right of withdrawal
(1) A customer who purchases as a consumer is entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the statutory conditions.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
(3) The provider grants a consumer with permanent residence outside Germany a right of withdrawal in accordance with the above paragraphs even if the national law of the consumer does not provide for a right of withdrawal or links the revocation to a shorter period or to a stricter form than regulated here.
§ 5 – Warranty (liability for defects)
There are warranty claims of the customer (also called warranty rights) in accordance with the statutory provisions.
§ 6 – Out-of-court dispute resolution
(1) For the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, the European Union shall provide an online platform ("ODR platform") at the address ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
(2) We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
§ 7 – Final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. However, German law does not apply to consumers with permanent residence abroad insofar as the national law of the consumer contains provisions from which no deviation can be made by contract to the detriment of the consumer.
(2) Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Part II: Information on the consumer right of withdrawal
Cancellation policy for goods delivered by post
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Dipl.-Ing. Mandy Albrecht, Lehngasse 7, 09514 Pockau-Lengefeld, telephone 037367 82839, e-mail mail [!at] kleidzeit.de) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.B. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
— To Dipl.-Ing. Mandy Albrecht, Lehngasse 7, 09514 Pockau-Lengefeld, e-mail mail [!at] kleidzeit.de:
— I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
— Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
— Name of the consumer(s)
— Address of the consumer(s)
— Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
For deliveries to non-EU countries, customs duties and import taxes may apply in addition to the purchase price.
Delivery time to other EU countries: 7-8 days from payment
Delivery time to the USA and Canada: 10-14 days from payment
For deliveries to non-EU countries, customs duties and import taxes may apply in addition to the purchase price.
(1) Below we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of your personal data when using our Etsy shop. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
(3) If you enter into a contract with us through Etsy, Etsy will provide us with your Etsy username (if you do not purchase as a "guest"), your name and billing address as stored in your Etsy user account, or you have indicated them in the course of concluding the contract. If you provide further data as part of your order (e.B a different delivery address or a telephone number), these will also be transmitted to us.
(4) We process the data referred to in paragraph 3 electronically for the proper fulfilment of the contract, in particular for delivery, invoicing, the booking of payments and the processing of returns and complaints. If we are obliged to provide you with updates for a digital product or for a product with digital elements, we will also process your contact data for this purpose. This data processing takes place on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. We will keep this data stored until all mutual claims arising from the respective contractual relationship with you have been completely settled and the commercial and tax retention periods to which we are subject have expired.
(5) In order to conclude a contract between you and us, it is necessary that we receive your name and a delivery address. The necessity of providing this data results, among other things, from etsy's terms and conditions as well as from legal regulations (such as § 312i para. 1 no. 3 BGB, § 14 para. 4 UStG). Without providing this data, you can therefore not conclude a contract with us.
(6) Insofar as we send physical goods on the basis of the purchase contract, we will transmit the name and address of the recipient and, if you have consented therein, your e-mail address, to Deutsche Post (Deutsche Post AG, 53113 Bonn) or DHL (DHL Paket GmbH, 53113 Bonn) as a shipping service provider, for the purpose of delivering the shipment, possibly including a prior e-mail announcement about the expected delivery time, and for the purpose of a possible return of your shipment to us on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
(8) According to § 22f UStG, electronic marketplaces are obliged to record the place of dispatch and destination of a delivery as well as the time and amount of the turnover and to inform the tax authorities on request. Therefore, these details of a delivery that you have ordered may be transmitted to the tax authorities in accordance with Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR.
(9) If you send us a message about "Ask a question", "Ask a custom-made product" or via a similar function on the Etsy platform, Etsy will send us your Etsy username or, if you do not have an Etsy username, another sender identification together with your message (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR). If you send us a message by e-mail, we store your message with the sender data (name, e-mail address) in order to answer it and also to be able to respond to any subsequent questions from you (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR). For the receipt, storage and sending of e-mails, we use an e-mail provider who acts for us as a processor in accordance with Article 28 GDPR. We will delete the data collected with your message no later than six months after the last communication with you about your request, subject to the regulation in the following paragraph.
(10) If you provide us with a legally relevant declaration on the contractual relationship (e.B. a revocation or a complaint), the legal basis for the processing, regardless of the means of transmission, is also Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. In such a case, we will delete the data associated with your declaration as soon as all mutual claims arising from the contractual relationship have been finally settled and the retention periods under commercial and tax law have expired.
(11) Social media buttons may be displayed on Etsy's pages; they can be recognized by the logos of the social media platforms (hereinafter referred to as "platforms") (Facebook: blue "f", Pinterest: red "p", Twitter: blue bird silhouette). These are links to the respective platforms based in the USA. A click on such a link calls up the website of the respective platform, whereby the IP address of the calling device and the address of the page from which the link is made ("referrer") are transmitted to the accessed platform in the USA. However, no data is collected or processed by us in connection with the social media buttons.
(12) Etsy uses various cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit the Etsy website and that Etsy and certain service providers etsy works with can use to recognize your device the next time you visit. Etsy explains how these cookies work and what purposes they serve in detail at www.etsy.com/de/legal/cookies-and-tracking-technologies . You can influence the use of Etsy cookies via the "Privacy Settings" link at the bottom of each Etsy page. We — as the provider of the individual Etsy shop kleidzeit — do not have access to the cookies or to the associated data.
(13) We do not use automated decision-making and profiling.
(14) With regard to the personal data we process about you, you have the following rights:
a) You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether we are processing personal data concerning you. If this is the case, we will inform you of the personal data stored about you and the other information in accordance with Article 15 (1) and (2) GDPR.
b) You have the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning you rectified without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data – also by means of a supplementary declaration.
c) You can request us to delete your personal data without undue delay under the conditions of Article 17 (1) GDPR, insofar as their processing is not required in accordance with Article 17 (3) GDPR.
d) You can request us to restrict the processing of your data if one of the requirements of Article 18 (1) GDPR exists. In particular, you can request the restriction instead of deletion.
e) We will communicate any correction or deletion of your personal data and a restriction of processing to all recipients to whom we have disclosed personal data concerning you, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. We will also notify you of these recipients if you request it.
f) You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and can request that we transmit this data to another controller without hindrance, as far as this is technically possible.
g) If data processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing that took place until your revocation.
(15) RIGHT TO OBJECT: FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, YOU CAN OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AT ANY TIME; this right to object exists in relation to data processing carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR to safeguard the legitimate interests of us or a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of personal data prevail.
If you exercise your right to object, we will no longer process the data in question unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or that the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(16) IN THE EVENT THAT WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING (E.B. NEWSLETTER), YOU CAN OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING WITH THE CONSEQUENCE THAT WE WILL NO LONGER PROCESS YOUR DATA FOR THESE PURPOSES.
(17) If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. This does not preclude other administrative or judicial remedies.