Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
• For those of you who are NEW to PAYPAL, or need a little help, a really nice person put together a tutorial (with pictures and everything!) Go to :
*if you need to send money via paypal outside of ETSY, please use the email address: sarahjanestudios [!at] gmail.com
• Our printing company has a 1 week processing time.
• Shipping costs reflect the price of shipping materials and shipping fees. Nothing more. Please be aware that if you are purchasing from outside of the USA, your country may require you to pay customs duties and fees on your purchase. Check with your country's customs department to learn how much that might be.
• I will ship to the address mentioned in your ETSY purchase…not on PAYPAL. PLEASE make sure your ETSY shipping info is correct!
**If you have any special requests about your order, please leave a message in the "Message to seller" box at the time of purchase. If you have any questions before you order, please contact me on my ETSY page, and I will do my best to get back to you promptly!
• I do everything to make sure that your order is beautifully and safely packaged. Your order will come wrapped in a cello sleeve placed in a "stay-flat" mailer to protect from any damage or bending along its travels. Your package will come with “DO NOT BEND” stamps all over it, but if for some reason, it has been damaged along the way, please contact me immediately!
• I ship with the Good Old US Postal Service, which saves you money. I ship First Class, which means about 2-5 days travel time within the US. International shipping times depend upon location, of course. But here are some rough estimates:
Canada and Mexico: 7-10 days
UK: 7-10 days
Australia: 10-14 days
Europe: 7-10 days
Asia: 7-14 days
**During holiday seasons, I do my best to get packages out with plenty of time for holiday arrival. FOR MAJOR HOLIDAYS I post shipping dates on my front page of when BEST to order by for prompt delivery. Please give yourself plenty of time, as the USPS is NOT always reliable and can sometimes add a day or more to your shipping time.
Additional policies and FAQs
I am currently not accepting any custom orders. HOWEVER, if there is something you would like to see, I love hearing recommendations!
If you are interested in having Sarah Jane products in your shop, please contact Allie at wholesale (at) sarahjanestudios.com. Thanks so much!
***All products and images ©Sarah Jane Studios. All rights reserved. PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY IMAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION
For more about Sarah Jane, you can visit me at
THANKS AGAIN FOR COMING! ENJOY!