MagicalSweetDreams is taking a short break
Gabriela on Dec 27, 20205 out of 5 stars
This is amazing! So beautiful...Love it!
Lu on Sep 24, 20205 out of 5 stars
So beautiful, very pleased!
Janett on Aug 8, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautiful work! It's the perfect color and my niece loves it!
Pamela on Jul 7, 20205 out of 5 stars
Item as shown in picture. Grand daughter loved it!
Mai on Feb 11, 20205 out of 5 stars
My Dream catcher turned out beautiful! The attention to detail is amazing. I will definitely buy from this Seller again and recommend highly. Great communication with the Seller.
Elisabeth on Oct 29, 20195 out of 5 stars
Absolutely Breathtaking!!! I was ecstatic to receive my dream catcher! I just moved and want to make my new dorm feel as cozy/ relaxing as possible! The Seller was wonderful, I accidentally input my old dorm’s address and the seller was fantastic about fixing that error for me so I received it at the right address! It took about 3 weeks to get to me but it was absolutely worth the wait! Opening the box for the first time- oh my gosh- truly a piece of art work, beautifully made, I am overjoyed! I cannot day enough good thing about it! 12/10 seller, 12/10 customer service, 15/10 product!!! Definitely would recommend!!!!
Wendy on May 3, 20195 out of 5 stars
Even prettier in person. Absolutely love it!
Ernest on Apr 13, 20195 out of 5 stars
A stunning piece of art work! Beautifully made and I am very pleased. This is my 2nd purchase from magical Sweet dreams. The packaging was put together with a lot of thought, care and love.
Adrianna on Apr 11, 20195 out of 5 stars
Item shipped and arrived promptly. Seller was excellent to deal with. Answered all questions and offered suggestions. Very satisfied with baby mobile. Loved it. Thank you.
Ernie on Apr 6, 20195 out of 5 stars
Absolutely beautiful. The attention to detail with the tapestry is amazing. Loved it so much I purchased another Dream Catcher with is similar in design.
Welcome to “MagicalSweetDreams” Shop!
My name is Lara. I live in a beautiful capital of Ukraine – Kyiv.
Since early childhood I was fond of handcrafted little funny things
because I always believed, that what we do with our own hands keeps
our warmth and energy. More over, it allows us to exchange them with others,
what is in my opinion a real Magic thawing our minds and souls.
Take your time and dip into those little magic things, made with love and passion!
I have some interesting shops on Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MagicalSweetDreams (original and magical souvenir, dreamcathers)
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtStudioEU (Macrame, Copper wire sculpture)
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly via convo or email at lara2912 [!at] ukr.net
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Link to ETSY Seller Policy https://www.etsy.com/ca/legal/section/sellers
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe some of these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
You can read more following this link: https://gdpr-info.eu/chapter-3/
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Lara Syvak am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at lara2912 [!at] ukr.net. Alternately, you may mail me at: