Reusable coffee filter, hemp, naturally organic
Ships from a small business in
Why switch to the reusable hemp filter?
- Hemp is a plant resistant to heat (no need for water) and disease (so no pesticide treatments)
- Its very fast cultivation prevents the grass from growing (no need for weedkiller)
The fabric from hemp is therefore naturally BIOLOGIQUE, and very ECOLOGICAL.
- It is also antifungal (prevents the development of mold), making it an interesting tissue for food contact.
- Hemp fiber is very resistant, it allows to obtain a very resistant fabric.
Hemp items are therefore DURABLES.
France is the largest producer of hemp in Europe with 10,000 hectares cultivated.
then? Ready to test?
One more advantage: Your coffee will no longer taste like a paper filter.
Standard-sized, corresponding to a no.4 filter.
Made by hand, in France, by me.
Make your coffee the way you're used to it.
Empty your filter, rinse it with water and let it dry.
Zero waste tip:
- Buy your coffee preferably in a bulk store
- Throw the coffee grounds in your sink to neutralize odors, compost it, or turn it into a body scrub.
3–7 business days
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
72 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Superior ecological recyclable product I recommend
Small tea bags of very good quality. This is the best solution I found to no longer find some of my infusions in freedom in my cup (I tried several tea balls, without success). In addition, it is biodegradable, so all the criteria are met.
These fabric bags are great! I love the little pearl and the ribbon that allows it to close. An original and useful gift idea!
Very satisfied with my custom charlottes! Seller listening. Thank you
Photos from reviews