TerrAmeCeramiste is taking a short break
Ferran on May 16, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great fit for both decoration and use, it arrived solidly packaged, protected and safe.
Maxine on Dec 17, 20205 out of 5 stars
It took a while for the butter keeper to get to me, but it's beautiful! It's such a perfect addition to my kitchen.
lagbonifo on Sep 29, 20205 out of 5 stars
Gorgeous little vases! Lovely pale verdigris finish. They'll display tiny field flowers and grasses and hedgerow mossy/lichen/berry twigs, leaves and feathers beautifully. Thank you!
Susan on May 28, 20205 out of 5 stars
They finally arrived from France! I love them. Such a unique way to hold my soft boiled eggs. I'm very pleased. One has more detail than the other but I got the last two of this color so I'm happy.
Alison on Jun 16, 20215 out of 5 stars
This sponge holder is a pure wonder, the details are splendid, quickly sent and so well protected. Congratulations to the designer for her beautiful work:)
Guiramand Margot on May 10, 20215 out of 5 stars
Very very well packaged, very nice object to put in my kitchen and very practical. Fits the description perfectly. I am very happy! Thank you very much!!
Charbey isabelle on Apr 17, 20215 out of 5 stars
Very nice product! Very well packed so as not to arrive broken! Well done! I recommend this craftsman!
Jean-Yves on Jan 20, 20215 out of 5 stars
Very beautiful creations and accommodating artist/saleswoman.
Julie on Dec 10, 20205 out of 5 stars
Article received very quickly. It is sublime, packed and protected with care, thank you very much! You will make a happy one at Christmas☺️
My name is Véronique and I am a potter.
In my shop, you will discover a part of my production of stoneware and earthenware in the art of entertaining, of the decoration and of the wool.
I like creating ceramics for the everyday life, unique pieces or small series, pieces pleasant to use.
You will enjoy showing them to your guests and knowing that your interior is special to you and reflects your personality. I like that my ceramic can embellish our living space while showing itself practical.
I work essentially on the wheel and slab. I like deforming ceramics or leaving tracks, lines, imprints in the clay. But I also like the simple forms, highlighted by the effects of glazes. My inspiration comes from lines, graphics, arabesques and nature.
I also create ceramics to order then if you have a particular request, or if what you look for s not in shop, don't hesitate to contact me !
I began the pottery in 2001. I learnt at first the bases of the work of the clay in courses. Since then, I am a passionate self-taught. The clay offers such possibilities as we have never stopped it learning.
I have my workshop to Faramans, in France. I am equipped with a potter wheel and an electric oven, two tools essential to my practice.
To know more about my work, I invite you to consult my blog by clicking the right link (Blog Shop).
I wish you a very good visit on my shop !
Please, read general terms of sale before making your purchases.
Don't hesitate to contact me for a question, I'll be happy to answer you.
Thank you of your interest for my creations.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
Satisfied or your money back : right to withdraw of 14 days in the reception of the command.
The return by post rest at your expense. The return has to be made in its original packing and in the same conditions as the initial sending.
Reimbursement will be made upon receipt and verification of the good condition of the product.
Objects realized to order are neither exchangeable nor refundable.
I am very careful in the packaging of my creations.
To know more about the preparation of a parcel, I invite you to consult my blog :
However, if your command was damaged during the transport, thank you for sending me a photo of the article and its packaging from the reception of the parcel. We shall agree then on an exchange or on a repayment.
In case of not delivery of a command, thank you for contacting me quickly so that we can make the necessary with the carrier.
Taxes and customs fees:
Any costs of customs clearance and other taxes that may be applicable depending on the destination country will be the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Orders for France and European Union countries are sent by post in Colissimo with follow-up (generally without signature).
You'll receive the number of follow-up after the expedition.
- Orders for other countries are sent by Happy post with follow-up.
- Delivery by Mondial Relay is possible for Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, Spain, Austria, Italy and Portugal.
Please, contact me BEFORE ORDER if you are interested.
Estimated delivery deadlines:
- France: 2 open days
- Country of the European Union: approximately 4 - 10 open days
- Other contries : approximately 4 - 20 open days, excluding customs formalities
There is generally none customs charges for member states of the European Union (with a few rare exceptions: for example, Faroe Islands, the Canary Islands, Vatican, Jersey and Guernesay).
In case of exception, and for countries outer the European Union, the customer remains indebted of the taxes or customs charges which could be applied on the occasion of the import of products in his country of residence.
Customs formalities depend on the value of the item, the country of destination and sometimes the nature of the shipment.
Additional policies and FAQs
Any reproduction of my products is strictly forbidden, at the risk of pursuits in conformance for the respect for the intellectual property.
All the articles are made by myself in my workshop. They are unique pieces or small series. Consequently, there is light variations from a creation to the other one due to a hand-made manufacturing.
These Privacy Policies describe how I collect, use, and share information, and when you place an order with me or use my services through Etsy.com or related sites and services.
Information I collect
To process your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you have authorized Etsy to provide to me), including your name, email, mailing address, payment details, and the description of the product you are ordering. You can also decide to provide me with certain additional personal information by contacting me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- to provide you with my services, for example when I use your information to process your order, resolve a dispute or provide customer service;
- if necessary, to comply with a legal obligation, a legal judgment or in connection with a legal request such as the fact of keeping information about your purchases within the framework of tax legislation;
- if necessary, to serve my legitimate interests, in the event that these legitimate interests are not invalidated by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you have requested from me and in my legitimate interest in improving those services; and 2) compliance with Etsy's Seller Policies and Terms of Service. I use your information, as necessary, to comply with my obligations under Etsy's Seller Policy and Terms of Service.
Information about my customers is important to my business. I only share your personal information for a very limited number of reasons, as well as in a limited number of circumstances such as:
- Etsy. I share your information with Etsy when necessary to provide you with my services and comply with my obligations under Etsy's Seller Policy and Terms of Service.
- Transport companies.
- Compliance with legislation: I may have to collect, use, retain and share your information if I believe in good faith that it is necessary and reasonable to: respond to a legal process or a request from the state; enforce my agreements, terms or regulations; prevent, investigate or manage any fraud or other illegal activity, or any technical or security issues; or protect the rights, property and safety of my clients or others.
If you are a resident of certain territories, including the European Union, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information. Some of these rights apply generally, and others only in limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access the personal information I hold about you and to receive a copy of it by contacting me. You will find my contact details below.
- Modify, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change your personal information, restrict my use of it, or delete it. Apart from exceptional circumstances (for example, if I had to keep data related to my shop for legal reasons), I will usually delete your personal information upon request.
- Oppose. You can object to me processing some of your information as part of my legitimate interests and to receiving marketing messages from me after explicitly consenting to receive them. In these specific cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have legitimate reasons to continue using it, or in cases where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the European Union and wish to express a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you may do so with your local data protection authorities.
For any question or concern, you can contact me on my email poterie.vbelier [!at] mail.com.
You can also send me a letter to:
230 chemin du Félix, 01800 Faramans