Annonce Crochet Baby hats, bonnets, booties, diaper covers, and sweaters, Reusable fabric sandwich bags, Ponytail ribbons & Coffee cup cozies for mom & dad.
Crochet Baby hats, bonnets, booties, diaper covers, and sweaters, Reusable fabric sandwich bags, Ponytail ribbons & Coffee cup cozies for mom & dad.
mahalia quiocho le 11 janv. 2017
Kelly McCafferty le 14 déc. 2016
This is adorable and I may get another one for myself. Gift for a friend with a puggle. Thank you!!!
No Slip Clip Starts It All!
My business started with hair bows - actually, it started with something to keep a barrette in silky-fine hair. As long as I had to attach something to the clip to keep it in my kids' hair, I may as well just make the bow! And when my girls grew out their hair, I added ponytail streamers.
I added crocheted applique clippies next. I learned to crochet when I was 9 - taught by my Granny and I'm finally proficient! Baby products are a natural next step. I focused on Christening bonnets because I had trouble finding one I liked when my kids were little and I chose patterns that I liked to use for my kids or would have liked if I found them before they were too big!
In 2012, I added fabric sandwich bags. I worked in environmental science after college and have always done a lot of recycling. I realized that I needed to also REDUCE and REUSE! But the side effect was that I found out what my kids ate and didn't eat and thought that other parents would like it too!
In 2015, I lost the central vision in the left eye. My processing times have increased a little bit since then as I adjust to the changes but I still enjoy working in and on my shop!
Membres de la boutique
I stay at home mom with my 3, now medium-sized, munchkins! I got into the bow biz trying to find a clip to stay in my girls' super fine hair! I have a bachelor's degree in chemistry and I've worked in environmental testing labs and as a teacher.
Conditions générales de vente
Options de paiement
- Accepte les cartes cadeaux Etsy
Retours et échanges
- Commandes sur mesure ou personnalisées
- Produits périssables (aliments ou fleurs par exemple)
- Téléchargements numériques
- Articles intimes (pour des raisons de santé/d'hygiène)
Règlement concernant la confidentialité
- Pour communiquer avec vous au sujet de votre commande
- Pour traiter votre commande
- Pour des raisons légales (comme le paiement des taxes)
Foire aux questions
Do you charge sales tax?
I am registered with the Commonwealth of Virginia to collect retail sales tax on purchase made within the commonwealth. I charge the required 5.3% only to those buyers located within Virginia.
Is VAT included in your prices?
No, I am located in the US.
- Charges such as Value Added Tax (VAT), Customs Fees, Duties, Handling Charges, or Other Charges imposed by your country when you import goods are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are between you and your country and are your responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight or shipping company, or when you pick the item up. Don't confuse them for additional shipping
I try hard to provide accurate sizing in each listing. Most of my items are for babies and small children. I provide sizes in months and measurements in inches and cm. If you have additional questions about the size of an item, please contact me.
Bows and hair ribbons should be handwashed and dried flat.
Bags and wraps can be washed with like colors and hung dry. The lining material is not heat tolerant and will not hold up well to the dryer even on low.
Crochet and knit items have instructions for care based on the yarn used to create them. If in doubt, remove any unsecured ribbons to wash separately, handwash and lay flat to dry although most items can be machine washed in cold. I don't recommend tumble drying most of my items because they lose their shaping and sizing more easily and pill more easily.
Coordonnées du vendeur
Hamburke's Hair Bows
5811 BENT CREEK RD, Midlothian, VA 23112