izbulle is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Unique jewelry for unique women
Welcome to my costume jewelry shop.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Shipments must be tracked. The tracking number is communicated to you as soon as it is available. In case of loss of parcels by the Post Office, the Izbulle shop can not be held responsible.
Shipments are made as quickly as possible when ordering an item in stock (on average 1 to 3 working days).
If it is a personalized order, it will take the necessary time to complete. the latter will be added to the usual delivery time.
Additional policies and FAQs
We will define together your needs in order to best meet your expectations. When the creation is made (or even at different stages) photos will be sent.
A non-refundable deposit will be required for any custom order.
Customization requests can be for the size, colors, shapes, or composition elements of a creation.
Why I need your information and how I use it
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- to provide you with my services, for example when I use your information to process your order, resolve a dispute or provide customer service;
when you have given me your explicit consent, which you can revoke at any time, for example by subscribing to my newsletter;
- if necessary, to comply with a legal obligation, a legal judgment or in connection with a legal request such as the fact of keeping information about your purchases within the framework of tax legislation; and
- if necessary, to serve my legitimate interests, in the event that these legitimate interests are not invalidated by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you have requested from me and in my legitimate interest in improving those services; and 2) compliance with Etsy's Seller Policies and Terms of Service. I use your information, as necessary, to comply with my obligations under Etsy's Seller Policy and Terms of Service.
Sharing and disseminating information
Information about my customers is important to my business. I only share your personal information for a very limited number of reasons, as well as in a limited number of circumstances such as:
- Etsy. I share your information with Etsy when necessary to provide you with my services and comply with my obligations under Etsy's Seller Policy and Terms of Service.
- Compliance with legislation. I may have to collect, use, retain and share your information if I believe in good faith that doing so is necessary and reasonable to: (a) respond to a legal process or state request; (b) enforce my agreements, terms or regulations; (c) prevent, investigate or manage any fraud or other illegal activity, or any technical or security issues; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of my customers or others.
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
I may potentially store and process your information through third-party hosting providers located in the United States or other countries. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction where data protection and government oversight laws are different from those in your country. If I have to transfer your personal information outside the European Union, I rely on the Privacy Shield as the legal basis for this, with Google Cloud being Privacy Shield certified.
If you are a resident of certain territories, including the European Union, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information. Some of these rights apply generally, and others only in limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access the personal information I hold about you and to receive a copy of it by contacting me. You will find my contact details below.
- Modify, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change your personal information, restrict my use of it, or delete it. Apart from exceptional circumstances (for example, if I had to keep data related to my shop for legal reasons), I will usually delete your personal information upon request.
- Oppose. You can object to 1) me processing some of your information as part of my legitimate interests and 2) receiving marketing messages from me after explicitly consenting to receive them. In these specific cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have legitimate reasons to continue using it, or in cases where it is necessary for legal reasons.
Captcha failed to load. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers.