squirrelhill

Squirrel Hill Folk Art and Whimsy

Indiana, États-Unis · 11 ventes

squirrelhill

Squirrel Hill Folk Art and Whimsy

Indiana, États-Unis 11 ventes Sur Etsy depuis 2009

5 étoiles sur 5
(3)

Propriétaire de la boutique

Judy Rawnsley

Contacter

Annonce   Squirrel Hill Original Folk Art and whimsy. All of my work is handmade 100% by me, one at a time in my studio in the Midwest. No imports! All pieces of my work are signed and dated personally. Other creations will be added as the mood hits me!!!

Annonce

Dernière mise à jour : 15 mai 2017

Squirrel Hill Original Folk Art and whimsy. All of my work is handmade 100% by me, one at a time in my studio in the Midwest. No imports! All pieces of my work are signed and dated personally. Other creations will be added as the mood hits me!!!

Judy Rawnsley

Contacter le vendeur

Judy Rawnsley

Avis

Moyenne des évaluations
5 étoiles sur 5
(3)

A propos

I've returned to what I love doing after several years away

Conditions générales de vente

Plus d'informations

Dernière mise à jour : 08 juin 2017

Custom and personalized orders

I will do custom and personalized orders, however there must be a non refundable deposit of 60% down with the order. The remaining 40% plus shipping, must be paid within 4 days of order completion before the order ships. Pictures will be sent during the creative process to get approval. No returns

Coordonnées du vendeur
Judy Rawnsley
5456 Hibben Ave
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46219
United States