Announcement Thank you for finding me. Welcome to my shop for genuine - yet affordable - gemstones, noble metals, one of a kind designs, and personal contact. www.zilvera.nl
Thank you for finding me. Welcome to my shop for genuine - yet affordable - gemstones, noble metals, one of a kind designs, and personal contact. www.zilvera.nl
Art Nouveau ring rough peridot, aka olivine, chrysolite, whimsical ring gold colored brass copper, size 9 or 18,5
Dainty ring gold, solid 14 k rose gold ring, stackable minimalist ring with orange topaz green chrysolite, size 6 1/4, EU ring size 16,5
Banded agate bib necklace, short necklace or choker, maple leaves, pearls sterling silver, leather chain adjustable length
Sail boat necklace sodalite sterling silver, silver yacht necklace, mother of pearl white sail
Sterling chain stone bracelet, sea animal charms, dark blue cats eye round cabochons, frutti di mare statement jewelry piece
Huge raw garnet crystal ring, sterling silver, untreated genuine rhodolite, custom size up to US 10, EU 20, F 61.5, gift for him
Tumbled oval amethyst necklace, lavender stone, genuine pearl, silver wire wrapped beaded pendant, matching purple leather chain
Gooseberry necklace fine silver, unakite jasper fruit berry pendant, real leaf, botanical jewelry
Red white blue ring sterling silver, rectangular size 8, Dutch flag, tricolor, red jasper, white opal, blue lapis, patriotic jewelry
Copper Celtic knot earrings red garnet, square dangles, Celtic Slavic jewelry, star of Svarog
Chrysocolla necklace, triangle tumblestone chrysocolla pendant silver filled wire wrapped, animal totem
Hypersthene copper necklace, tumbled hypersthene pendant, custom bronze chain, dark healing stone, protective amulet
5 out of 5 stars
Beautiful colour and original ring as usual ! I really like all her jewels !
Melanie on Jan 17, 20225 out of 5 stars
Stunning & unique piece that exudes magical energy ! A beautiful personal note from Eva made it extra special. So many thanks 🙏💚
Christelle on Jan 11, 20215 out of 5 stars
Very beautiful and delicate earrings ! Thanks so much for the present, my daughter has already taken it !
Gemstonefanatic on Feb 8, 20205 out of 5 stars
This is a gorgeous pendant and the customer service has been amazing! Eva is such a nice person to deal with. I will definitely buy from this shop again!
Toby on Mar 4, 20195 out of 5 stars
Thank you. Delicate little ring. Pretty stones.
Tomisena on Dec 26, 20185 out of 5 stars
Such a special piece beautiful !
Artisan jewelry, inspired by gemstones
Welcome to Zilvera's jewelry shop! Thank you for stopping by.
My jewelry is inspired by nature, its beauty and diversity. It is original, colorful and single edition. All my pieces are designed and implemented by me, in my home atelier. My own cats are great sources of inspiration for my cat jewelry.
The name "Zilvera"comes partially from "zilver" (silver in Dutch) and partially from "Vera" which means "true" or "genuine" in Latin. My philosophy is offering "true" silver and other materials, like gemstones. I am not a big fan of silver-filled or silver-plated and never advertise these materials as silver.
I procure from reputable suppliers to be certain the materials in my jewelry don't harm the earth or the people who work with them. Quality goes over quantity. Sustainability over one-day trends. In many of my pieces recycling techniques are used. Such as for instance the Dutch Delft Method of clay casting. If you have old silver at home - broken or just worn out in any sense - you can order a piece made of your own metal, giving it a second life.
My etsy shop was opened in December 2010. Selling jewelry is not an easy business! Nevertheless I don't give it up, hoping that one day all my pieces will find their - happy - wearers. And that will make me very happy too.
It goes without saying that all my jewelry pieces have a quality guarantee, provided they are properly handled. If something breaks unexpectedly, I will repair it free of charge or issue a refund.
I also like communicating with buyers on any issue. Such as customization, care for silver and gemstones and even repairs. Every kind of feedback is welcome since it helps me to grow in my craftsmanship.
All Made by Me
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
I am proud to be a member of "All made by me team", because I make my own jewelry 100% myself.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
Making jewelry is my hobby, which evolved into passion. Most of all I enjoy the creative process. Creating means seeing beauty in the surrounding world - nature and people - and bringing this beauty together.
My white cat, a source of inspiration for all cat jewelry. Passed to the Bridge in July 2019, will always remain my angel
My tabby cat, a source of comfort in any situation
My neva masquerade, a source of chaos, a beginning model
My items are designed and handcrafted by myself in my small atelier located in a Dutch loft. Each piece is absolutely one of a kind. It also means that two pieces in a pair or in a set cannot be absolutely identical due to variations in materials and processing. For instance, two hand-cut gemstones used in a pair of dangles, inevitably vary in size and color.
I use quality materials and techniques which do not harm the nature, my own health, and last but not least - the health of the wearer, All materials and components are explicitly named in the product description. In my opinion, honesty lives the longest.
If you are allergic to certain materials like sterling silver, I can, where technically possible, customize such parts as ear hooks making them of fine silver or surgical steel.
I test wear every piece to feel it. You can also see some pictures where I act as a model for my jewelry. After test-wearing all these pieces get meticulously cleaned with soap, hot water, and in some cases, with alcohol and pickle. Leather necklaces are never test-worn on naked skin since they can not be cleaned properly.
More questions? You are very welcome to contact me.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Eva Tetsman, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: info [!at] zilvera.nl
Alternately, you may write to me at:
PO Box 200, 5520 AE, Netherlands