Featuring items is a way to showcase 4 listings you especially want shoppers to see when they visit your public shop homepage.
These items will appear just above your shop announcement.
A buyer can click the listing image in the featured row or in its place with the rest of your items to get to the same listing page.
- Once your shop is open to the public, go to Your shop > Quick links > Listings Manager.
- Be sure you're on your Active listings. You can then click the star icon on the items you want to feature.
- You can select more than 4 item listings, but only the first 4 will be displayed.
- Choosing more than 4 items adds them to a queue so they'll be displayed if the items before them get removed from your shop.
- On the left of your Listings Manager, you can select to view just your Featured listings.
- Click Manage to rearrange them by dragging and dropping. The way you order your featured items will be the way they're displayed in your shop. The changes you make will take effect in your shop immediately.