Your Bio and Profile Picture
You can use your public profile to let other Etsy members learn more about you.
How Do I Enter My Bio?
First, go to You > Account settings > Public profile. Then, type your bio into the About field.
Be sure to click Save Changes when you're done.
You can use your bio to:
Describe your interests, craft, and hobbies
- Talk about anything you think may be of interest to the Etsy community
Note: If you have more than one Etsy account, you must list all your usernames in the Public Profile of each of your accounts.
How Do I Add a Profile Picture?
1) Sign in to your Etsy account.
2) Go to You > Account settings > Public profile.
3) Click Browse or Choose file to locate the image file on your computer.
4) Select an image to use.
5) Click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
Note: If you’re a seller, this image will appear on the site as your Shop Owner photo.
Profile Picture Tips
The image you use must be at least 400 x 400 pixels in size and smaller than 10MB.
Make sure your original image is a square, or your profile picture will be distorted on the site.
You can't delete your profile picture, but you can always replace it with a new one.
- Profile pictures should be a .jpg, .png, or .gif file only.