APlaceToBe is taking a short break
Catherine on Jan 19, 20205 out of 5 stars
Absolutely beautiful scarf! Very well made and drapes perfectly. Took a little while to get to California, but worth the wait
Konstance on Jan 25, 20195 out of 5 stars
This scarf is beautiful! I love how it was put together by Emanuela. I felt so special receiving it. I love the colours and it works with anything you wear. All my friends at work love it too. The craftsmanship is lovely and you can tell it was made with love. It's a great scarf to have for this cold Canadian weather and I'm so lucky to wear it now and for many years to come. Thank you Emanuela!
Nicola on Dec 28, 20165 out of 5 stars
A beautifully designed scarf that envelops you like a cloud of soft warmth. The packaging is a dream in itself! Really proud to have received such a personalised gift. Thank you Emanuela! Monica
bugettifranca on Feb 14, 20164 out of 5 stars
mi è piaciuto tutto!!! dalla morbidezza, articolo di pregio, bella confezione...
When a seed becomes a plant, when a leaf turns red...
Creating implies transforming. It’s exciting!
It requires patience and time too, but it makes me happy and I would do it endlessly.
When I work with my hands, all that I am works: my hands, my mind, my soul.
I love wool, so soft and warm, so light and colorful.
It’s a pleasure to work with it. Its touch is magical.
I prefer working with natural fiber, but sometimes some kinds of wool blend are so beautiful with their colors and textures that I can’t resist using them.
It’s so easy to fall in love with wool!
I make scarves using a wooden loom with no mechanical parts, I mix and match weaves.
I love metal, so cold, tough and raw with its colors that change with fire, time, air.
It’s a pleasure to work with, to bend, to brush it, to constantly research shapes and harmony.
I like the earth shades that bronze and brass emanate naturally through the process of oxidation.
I create jewelry. Simple raw lines, clean and primitive at times, mixing with colors and different materials like glass, semi-precious stones, wood, synthetic resin beads.
Each piece is unique and the different combinations of the elements that compose it will ensure the uniqueness and craftsmanship of the product.
I may create very short series for the most successful pieces.
All the jewelry is nickel free.
Thanks for browsing. Enjoy wearing my creations!
Nobody is perfect and that’s why we are special. Just like my products! Many thanks to Francesco and Linda for believing in me.
Indulge yourself in the beautiful Italian handmade jewelry and scarves, you won’t be disappointed.
Because each piece is unique, these accessories are timeless.
Enjoy your visit!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
If you decide to return an item, please contact me via email first to see if an exchange would suit you.
To obtain a refund, items must be shipped within 5 days of received date in their original condition and packaging without any signs of damage or significant wear.
To ensure returning your items successfully, choose a trustworthy delivery service that provides a tracking number.
Return shipping fees and any incurred customs taxes are not refundable.
As soon as your item is received, it will be refunded via PayPal.
- How to purchase an item with a credit card through PayPal?
Upon receiving confirmation of payment from Paypal, your order will be shipped in 1 to 3 working days.
- If you are making your first purchase on Etsy, check out this guide:
As soon as payment is received, your purchase will be shipped in 1 to 3 working days.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number and you will receive via email confirmation of the shipping date.
In general, national delivery (Italy) will reach destination with a private fast courrier in 1-2 working days.
For neighboring countries, also expect delivery time to be 1-2 working days.
All other international destinations will have variable delivery times depending on the location and their local mail services.
I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages or additional customs charges (for international shipping). Any customs duties are therefore the sole responsibility of the buyer and are not included in the item price nor in the shipping cost.
Great care will be given to the packaging of your item, however I am not responsible for any damage incurred during transport.
Unless otherwise specified, orders are shipped to the address stated on your Etsy account.
Kindly let me know if you would like your order to be sent to a different address.
Additional policies and FAQs
However, colors may appear slightly different from screen to screen.
Customer satisfaction is a top priority for me.
I can be contacted for any clarification.
Your feedback is appreciated!
At the moment, customized orders are not possible.
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, A Place To Be is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at aplacetobe2015 [!at] gmail.com.