Announcement Welcome to my world ❤️️
Welcome to my world ❤️️
Ceara on Nov 26, 20175 out of 5 stars
Love these beautiful earrings!! Thank you
sofiachirici on Feb 24, 20175 out of 5 stars
Beautiful!! It's a wonderful creation!!!!
Annie was very kind, she followed the shipment hand in hand by contacting me and updating me on the transition of the package.
I had a small problem with the post office (my mistake) and if it had not been for her I do not know where it would have ended.
She was also very professional (The package also contains a note with a description of the stone).
I highly recommend her shop, all handmade by her with attention to detail and detail.
aldocatalani on Mar 8, 20165 out of 5 stars
Very nice and particular, also taken care of the packaging with a really delicious box
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
The registered letter provides:
-legal certification of the shipment
-shipping from all post offices
-delivery directly to the recipient or to his representative
-in case of absence, collection at the post office indicated in the notice of storage
-monitoring up to the border with Search Shipments
1 The information I collect
To complete your order, you must provide me with certain information (Etsy provided it to me with your permission), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and details of the product you ordered. You may decide to provide me with additional personal information (for example to order a personalized jewel), if you contact me directly.
2 Why I need your information and how I use it
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
• They are necessary to provide my services, such as when I use your information to complete your order, to resolve disputes or to provide customer support;
• If necessary for compliance with legal obligations or a court order or in connection with a legal action, such as retaining information about your purchase if required by tax law; and
3 Sharing and Disclosure of Information
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
• Service Providers. I use trusted third parties to perform certain functions and to provide services to my store, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I proceed with the sale or merger of my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, but only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with the law. I may collect, use, store and share your information if, in good faith, I reasonably believe it is necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or governmental request; (b) enforce contracts, conditions and regulations; (c) prevent, investigate and combat fraud, and other problems related to illegal, security or technical activities; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of my clients, or others.
4 Data retention
5 Transfers of personal information outside the EU
I may retain and process your information through third-party hosting services in the United States and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with data protection and government surveillance laws different from those in force in your jurisdiction. If I were to transfer your personal information outside the EU, I would rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6 Your rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several rights related to your personal information. While some of these rights are of general application, others apply only in certain specific cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of your personal information in my possession by contacting me using the contact details below.
• Modification, limitation, deletion In addition, you have the right to modify your personal information, to limit the use of your personal information or to delete your personal information. Except in exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to retain data for legal purposes), I generally delete personal information upon request.
• Opposition. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interest and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after you have provided your explicit consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons on my part to continue using such information or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
• Complaint. If you reside in the EU and wish to express a concern regarding the use of your information (and without prejudice to any rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me
For the purposes of European data protection law, I, Anna Grassi, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at the email address pietradilunanuova [!at] gmail.com.