Announcement Welcome to my shop, here waste materials become precious jewelry and globetrotting objects!
Welcome to my shop, here waste materials become precious jewelry and globetrotting objects!
Collane #missoftheworld double-face in legno e carta giapponese chiyogami PRONTA CONSEGNA scegli la fantasia
Orecchini Moka e Tazzina di caffè in legno e carta italiana tipo Varese - scegli il modello - PREORDINE
Orecchìni Cuore e Libellula in cartoncino e carta giapponese chiyogami - scegli la fantasia - PREORDINE
Moka coffee maker necklace pendant in hand painted wood and Varese paper blue and red pattern - PREORDER
Neapolitan coffee maker necklace pendant in painted wood and Varese paper brown blue flowers - PREORDER
Moka coffee maker necklace pendant in hand-painted wood and paper Varese blue and red flowers - PREORDER
Francesco on Jun 23, 20215 out of 5 stars
Small beautiful package. Simple, well done and beautiful earrings. Overall experience: 100% satisfied.
Maria on Dec 1, 20215 out of 5 stars
The artist was very kind and the article is beautiful, cared for in every detail!!!
Valeria on Apr 26, 20215 out of 5 stars
The necklace is beautiful but for me it was also of great value the shopping experience created by Laura starting from the packaging and the choice of materials and attention to detail, really exciting to open the package. The necklace is more beautiful than I expected, you can see that it is made with love and Laura was very kind writing to me to give me the opportunity to customize it. Super satisfied!!
Francesca on Feb 8, 20215 out of 5 stars
I waited with joy for the moment to be able to review this article, to the point of missing the email with which Etsy warned me. I care a lot about this necklace, not only because I like it, but because it is the daughter of a "mistake": a surplus of passion and love that Laura indisputably puts into what she does and that made the coffee maker "double-face". A "mistake" therefore, which as happens with lapsus, says a lot about Laura's dedication and generosity and that makes me wear the necklace with greater pleasure. The necklace arrived along with a pair of earrings, in a carefully curated package in detail, which filled my room with dragonflies and smiles. Thank you Laura for what you do and, not negligible, for the way you do it. See you soon!
Arianna on Dec 19, 20205 out of 5 stars
Impeccable shipping, adorable earrings (and their gift box). Absolutely recommended articles to livepiedinudi.
Sharon Faggiani on Dec 5, 20205 out of 5 stars
I decided to buy some gifts for my friends after having personally given myself one of her articles. Like last time, perfect delivery and well-kept packaging! A cuddle that I am happy to share with my loved ones! Thank you
Sharon Faggiani on Nov 2, 20205 out of 5 stars
The earrings are beautiful and cared for. The packaging is also very pretty... but I will not reveal more so as not to spoil the surprise! congratulations!
Chiara on Jul 27, 20205 out of 5 stars
The brooch is great! you can even attach it to your handbag! The piece is very well-kept! Congratulations!!
paolat71 on Jul 15, 20205 out of 5 stars
I was enchanted by the beauty of these little works of art. The love with which I have been made is evident from the care for the details with which they were made and packaged. A gift that I have made and that I recommend to do to all those who are looking for something particular and original. Thank you Laura who was very kind in complying with my request. A beautiful rule that I made and what advice to
Waste becomes precious
Vivereapiedinudi is a
project of recovery of materials from construction sites and beyond, which I transform with precious papers, glass and stones creating bijoux and unique objects that tell of the beauty and traditions of the peoples of the world. Vivereapiedinudi speaks of respect for Nature through respect for the materials it gives us.
My motto is "junk can be a jewel", because in my workshop waste becomes precious!
Hi, I'm Laura Anna, a biologist who lives in the hills of the province of Parma in Italy.
Creativity and love for Nature have always been my daily bread as the attitude to observe and rejoice in the beauty of small things.
I am a biologist and my love for Nature that operates as an artist in every form of life is reflected in my creations. Living Barefoot is the desire to feel the contact with Nature through the recovery of the materials it offers and appreciating the perfection that is hidden in small things. This is why I love to transform what in the eyes of many is a waste into something precious and unique, to give it back a life and a personality.
I use various natural materials: wood waste from construction sites or made from pallets, paper, copper fittings and hydraulic pipes, small hardware parts, vintage buttons and much more. Work and decoration all entirely by hand, paying the utmost care and attention. I love experimenting by associating different materials and mixing colors in personal shades. I put a part of myself into everything I create.
I love an object when it has a story to tell, so often in my creations I highlight some characteristics that demonstrate its origin and maintain its identity, a texture or a small defect that make it personal and unique.
Before making a purchase please read the rules carefully and for any doubt or question feel free to contact me.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
All prices and receipts are expressed in euros.
In the event that I do not receive payment within 3 days of the order, I will cancel the order and resell the item.
I ship by registered mail but if you prefer an insured form of shipping let me know before payment and I will provide you with the additional cost.
It will be my responsibility to provide a safe and accurate packaging therefore I am not responsible for any damage or loss that occurs during shipping (please also carefully read the rules for refunds).
Please note that I am not responsible for any additional taxes or costs related to international shipments (customs or other): these costs will be charged only to the buyer, i.e. to you.
Additional policies and FAQs
1.The information I collect:
To complete your order, you must provide me with certain information (Etsy provided it to me with your permission), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and details of the product you ordered. You may decide to provide me with additional personal information (for example to order a personalized jewel), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I need your information and how I use it:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
• are necessary to provide my services, such as when I use your information to complete your order, to resolve disputes or to provide customer support;
• when you have given your affirmative consent, which you can revoke at any time, for example by registering on my mailing list if in the future I will create a mailing list
• if necessary for compliance with legal obligations or a court order or in connection with a legal action, such as retaining information about your purchase if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
• Service Providers. I use trusted third parties to perform certain functions and to provide services to my store, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with the law. I may collect, use, store and share your information if, in good faith, I reasonably believe it is necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or governmental request; (b) enforce contracts, conditions and regulations; (c) prevent, investigate and combat fraud, and other problems related to illegal, security or technical activities; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of my clients, or others.
4. Data retention:
5. Transfers of personal information outside the EU:
I may retain and process your information through third-party hosting services in the United States and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with data protection and government surveillance laws different from those in force in your jurisdiction. If I were to transfer your personal information outside the EU, I would rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your rights:
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several rights related to your personal information. While some of these rights are of general application, others apply only in certain specific cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of your personal information in my possession by contacting me using the contact details below.
• Modification, limitation, deletion In addition, you have the right to modify your personal information, to limit the use of your personal information or to delete your personal information. Except in exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to retain data for legal purposes), I generally delete personal information upon request.
• Opposition. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interest and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after you have provided your explicit consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons on my part to continue using such information or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
• Complaint. If you reside in the EU and wish to express a concern regarding the use of your information (and without prejudice to any rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me:
For the purposes of European data protection law, I, Laura Anna Abelli, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at the email address vivereapiedinudi [!at] gmail.com