Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite your own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

This item sold on August 9, 2012.

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
*This is a reserved listing for Lauren* for one 8x10 pet portrait per our conversations.

This art piece is an EXAMPLE of a completed commissioned pet portrait on an 8x10 canvas.

Interested in having your own pet painted? Here's how to get started:

1. Please CHOOSE WHICH SIZE canvas you want your pet to be painted on and either:

A) Purchase the listing from my size example gallery (like this listing) OR
B) Send me a message with your requests and I will create a CUSTOM listing just for you!
Here's a list of the canvas sizes and prices that I offer for a single pet:
5x7 $50.00
6x8 $65.00
8x10 $80.00
12x12 $100.00
10x16 $130.00
11x14 $130.00
12x16 $140.00
16x20 $175.00
20x24 $195.00
*I also offer a deposit plan in which you may pay a 25% deposit from the total amount (including tax and shipping) and pay the remaining balance upon completion. Please feel free to inquire. :)
After you have chosen which size portrait you want:

Choose a most cherished photo of you pet and I will then use that photo to create a hand painting for you on a stretched canvas.
Choosing a close up photo of your pet is always recommended, as they seem to capture the most personal parts of the animal (like the eyes and face- and most of the time that's what we remember or LOVE the most!)
Sending additional photos for reference is also helpful when it comes to seeing important details such as eye color, fur, and those significant parts of your pet that you don't want me to miss. You may message/send pictures through my shop here, on etsy, or send me your photos and pet info at Meghan [!at] harlequinstudio.com.

2. CHOOSE A BACKGROUND color for your painting.
Simple background patterns or landscapes, are optional as well. You may want to take a look at my other paintings to get an idea or suggest a simple background idea of your own.

After your 25% deposit of the total amount is paid for I will begin your painting. After I have completed your painting, I will send you a photo for your approval and upon acceptance, I will send you another listing to pay for the remaining 75% balance. After payment is received, I will then send out your completed portrait!
Please allow 2-3 weeks for for completion.
Canvas Details:
Medium: Acrylic paint.
Canvas: 100% natural cotton duck stretched canvas over a solid wooden frame with a 3/4" profile.
No need for a frame! Your art will have a 3/4" profile and can be hung directly on to your wall. :)
*If you plan on framing your art, no problem, just include a note requesting your art to be done on a canvas sheet instead.

Your painting will begin as soon as I receive your 25% payment and photo images. Please allow 2-3 weeks for completion. Tax and Shipping are additional.
For additional info please feel free to visit my personal website at:


Thanks so much for stopping by! - Meghan

RESERVED custom Pet Portrait for Lauren


  • Handmade item
  • Materials: acrylic, streched canvas, paint
  • Made to order
  • Only ships within United States.
  • Feedback: 22 reviews
  • Listed on May 17, 2012