• White metal tin (silver inside) measuring 3 3/4 in/9.38 cm long, 2 3/8 in/5.95 cm wide, 3/4 in/1.88 cm deep – same size as an Altoid tin, but these are new and clean
• 1 Stitch holder measuring 2 1/2 in/6.25 cm long
• 1 Cable needle measuring approximately 2 in/5 cm long
• 1 Double ended crochet hook measuring 2 1/2 in/6.25 cm long
• 5 handmade, folded paper star stitch markers to fit up to US 8/5 mm needles (these are surprisingly durable!)
• 1 pair collapsible scissors measuring approximately 1 7/8 in/4.69 cm tall when folded and 3 1/8 in/7.94 cm when extended. These have sharp blades measuring approximately 1 3/8 in/3.5 cm.
• 1 large eyed, blunt needle
• 1 large eyed, sharp needle
• 1 sewing needle
• 1 Retractable measuring tape – measures up to 60 in/150 cm
• Magnetic strip in lid - keeps needles easily accessible!
These tins are decorated with high-quality, full color labels and sealed with 2 coats of clear varnish for durability. Please note that this listing is for the tin in the first photo; tin from the fourth photo is for reference only, and is a custom tin available in my shop. Colors of scissors, measuring tape and stitch markers vary with each tin and may not be the same as pictured. If you have a specific color preference for these items, please convo me before purchasing to ensure I have the colors you want, and I will be happy to accommodate you.
Buying multiples? You can get 2 for $40; to be eligible for the discount, you will need to purchase this listing: http://www.etsy.com/listing/65786281/2-for-40-the-crochetersknitters-tool. Items purchased separately will NOT have the difference refunded.
Each tin is made to order; please check the shop announcements for current production time, as tins are occasionally on backorder up to ten business days. Tins are gift wrapped for your opening or gifting pleasure!
The pattern featured on this tin is the Beekeeper's Quilt, designed by Tiny Owl Knits. You can purchase the pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-beekeepers-quilt. The photo used on the tin was taken by Amy van de Laar and is being used with permission.
Beekeeper's Quilt & Hexipuffs: The Knitter's Tool Tin for your Knitting Project Bag
- Handmade item
- Materials: altoid tin, knitting labels, cable needle, sewing needles, darning needle, tapestry needle, stitch holder, measuring tape, stitch markers, crochet hook, scissors, custom label
- Feedback: 1488 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Missouri, United States