What a lovely colour!
Somewhere between terracotta red (brick red) and vermilion red. Warm and catchy but not too much heat in the colour - suitable for spring and autumn too as well as winter.
Perfect length for easy wearing and showing off these ankles and a pretty pair of shoes.
- vintage 80s
- worn slightly below natural waist
- featuring knife pleats on centre front and back
- two side pockets
- above-ankle length
- medium to thick weight fabric
- side button and zipper closure
- lined with long acetate underskirt
- SIZE AND MEASUREMENTS -
Feels like it should fit Medium size.
Marked UK Size 12/ US 8.
-Waist: 28" (worn slightly below natural waist), button can be re-positioned to give up to 1" adjustment ; recommended for 26" - 28" natural waist (or you could consider adding elastic to parts of the waistband if your size is smaller).
-Waistband width: 1 1/4"
-Length: 32 1/2"
-Skirt circumference at hem: 25 1/2"
-Underskirt length: 30 1/2"
Model is 5'6" 1/2 (169cm), 32-24-35.
- CONDITION: Excellent!
No flaws, stains or visible repairs.
- LABEL: Paul Costelloe, made in Ireland
- MATERIAL: 100% wool. Lining 100% acetate. Fabric is medium to thick.
- COLOUR: Terracotta red / vermilion red. Colour is closest to Picture 5. Button is black.
- CARE: Tag indicates dry cleaning. Low ironing is suitable.
<Cleaned and ready to wear>
I ship internationally and use the registered post by the Irish An Post (http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/) both within Ireland and internationally. Packages are shipped within 3 days of receiving the payment and will usually take less than 2 days to arrive in Ireland or 5 - 14 days to international addresses depending on the exact location. Please read my shop policy for more details -http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyBonesJefferson/policy?ref=ls_policies
I also do combined shipping to save you costs - please do have a look at the other fashion and vintage items in my shop to see if there is anything else you may like -http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyBonesJefferson
Thank you for stopping by - if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a message.
* Please check out Pretty Bones Jefferson's Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/PrettyBonesJefferson, and blog @ http://prettybonesjefferson.wordpress.com for sneak peaks, sales, and discount coupons!