Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: This is an instant download for you to print. You won't receive it in the mail. Just clearing that up ;)
I’m so excited to share my Ultimate Money Saving Planner with you! After 10 days of homework and worksheets, you will be spending less, have clear financial goals and finally start saving!
It’s a comprehensive 36-page workbook chock-full of money-saving hacks on groceries, technology, cars, housing, cleaning, kids, beauty and entertainment. I have created worksheets to evaluate your current spending and help you create a new, slimmer budget. We’ll prioritize your future goals and establish a 5-year plan. I’ll walk you through each step of the way. You can print them off and stick them in a binder to use again and again.
- 10 days of homework summary
- 5 year budget goals worksheet
- 3 months expenses evaluation worksheet
- How to create a budget with 3 different strategies
- New budget worksheet
- Yearly expenses worksheet
- 100+ ways to save money
- Cleaning recipes for cleaner, laundry detergent, disinfectant and kitchen tips
- How much you should spend on groceries worksheet
- Meal planning 3 ways
- Grocery sale cycles
- How to grocery shop and save big
- Tips on how to make your food go farther
- Blank menu
- Budget Tracker worksheet
- How to do a spending freeze
- Savings goal illustration
- How to pull an extra income
- Reflection and resources (apps/websites)
It is a 10-day workbook to help you: 1) establish your financial goals, 2) evaluate current spending, 3) learn ALL my money saving hacks so that you can 4) get saving like never before with your new budget!
You might also like:
The Ultimate Clean House Planner
The Organized House
*I donate 20 percent of all proceeds to Christian charities for children and clean water.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
170 reviews5 out of 5 stars
I like how it highlights self awareness and appreciation for the things you already have. Love it. I have used various saving planners and this is my favorite. Thank you
Photos from reviews