Pocket watches today are more advanced than the pocket watches of the past, in both design and craftsmanship. Pocket watches remain symbols of style and elegance. This pocket watches is a vintage style with an art deco pattern on the case and two personalized silver plated letter charms perfect for those who want to feel the grandeur of the old world.
A functional reversible skeleton movement pocket watch shows the gears in motion. Top cover flips open to view to black dial with copper roman numbers. This is a mechanical style watch that keeps accurate time and will need to be wound but does not require batteries (Eco friendly). We make a traditional pocket watch chain, 14.5" including the watch clip and pocket/button hook using strong black steel curb chain. I can make this watch into a necklace for an upgrade cost of $4-$6 depending on the chain style and length, convo me with request for quote.
FEATURES - Item MPW704-SSPC
* 100% new/unused made with excellent workmanship, keeps accurate time.
* High precise Hand-winding Mechanical pocket watch (does not need batteries).
* Black ornate design see-thru case is zinc alloy material.
* Black dial face with copper Roman numeral display, protected by hardened acrylic view cover.
* 17 jewel mechanical movement
* Beautiful embossing on the back of the case, with mineral glass view window.
* Pocket watch case measures 1 3/4" round by 1/2" thick.
* Weight - 2.50oz (pocket watch and chain).
* Includes two sterling silver plated letter charm, non tarnish finish.
~ Place each watch (one at a time) in the cart with your 2 initial letter charm choices. Return to the listing and add each additional watch and initial letter charms. Repeat until you have the quantity needed.
~ You can add a third or more initial charms by adding the item listing for a single charm to your order.
I have included a link to the matching add on charm below. https://www.etsy.com/listing/104692626/1pc-sterling-silver-plated-letter-charm?ref=shop_home_active_13
* All charms are in stock and ready to ship unless you order a large quantity then the lead time on charms could be estimated 4 business days until ready to ship.
* Packaged in black satin pouch, black jewelry box with ribbon, includes winding instructions.
* 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
~ The watch can be purchased with out personalized charms for $45. Here is a listing without charms: https://www.etsy.com/listing/102007133/black-art-deco-mechanical-pocket-watch.
Setting the time
You will need to grasp the crown (button at the top) tightly and pull. When you hear a click you will be able to turn the crown/button to set the time. Once you have set the time you will need to press the button firmly back towards the watch until you feel or hear a click.
Winding your pocket watch
You may wind your watch fully every day of use. Turn the winding crown (same button you set the time with) approximately 15 turns clockwise. Stop BEFORE you feel resistance. The mainspring is made to wind up all the way once a day. Once you finish winding the watch you will need to rock the watch back and forth to activate it. Most watches will run 26-30 hours on a full winding, but there can be exceptions.
You can see more of the Art Inspired Gifts collection at:http://www.artinspiredgifts.etsy.com