Close

Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

Close
You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.
Close

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
Request a custom order and have something made just for you.
Kiss those plastic bags goodbye! You're new personalized carry all bag is here!

Dimensions:
18" x 18" when open
6" x 6" x 1" when folded

Features:
(Up to) 8" square hand painted painted design of your choice
Washable
Double sewn seams
1 and 1/2" wide handles
10 oz. Canvas
100% Cotton

No bag can compare to a Tiny Tipis Tote! Tiny Tipis 10 oz. canvas bags are large enough and strong enough to easily carry 2 gallons of milk with room to spare. They fold for easy storage when you aren't using them and the handle keeps it from unfolding. Safely carry 40 lbs of weight without worrying or sacrificing comfort. These are made from the same materials used to construct a Tepee.

To wash: Wash with cold water. Lay flat to dry.


See more bag listings here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TinyTipis?section_id=11331832




For DIY instructions on how to paint the bag yourself read this article:
http://tinytipis.blogspot.com/2012/03/diy-painting-tips-for-tipi-tepee-teepee.html


You can find Tiny Tipis on Facebook, Pinterest, and Blogspot:

www.facebook.com/TinyTipis
www.pinterest.com/TinyTipis
TinyTipis.blogspot.com


Thanks for looking!





*This listing includes a hand painted design up to 8 square inches on one side of bag. Please specify design and color when you purchase (default is black) and include any reference images. Don't forget to include an email address where I can send your stencil image for approval! Complex stencils may require an additional payment up to $10. Stencils are approved by you via email before painting on bags. If there is too much difficulty in designing your stencil (non-approval after 3 attempts) 75% of the payment amount will be refunded, the other 25% is kept by the artist for time spent on stencil designs. Stencils are one color only.

CUSTOM Market Tote Bag - Handpainted Design

$29.99 USD
Please select a color
Please select from the available options

Overview

  • Handmade item
  • Materials: canvas, cotton, cotton web, extra wide webbing, love, time, effort, care, perfection, skill, cotton canvas, all natural, non dyeable
  • Made to order
  • Feedback: 10 reviews
  • Ships worldwide from Colorado, United States
15