Battery LED Light w/ on off switch
Materials: electronics, led, light, 9 volt snap connector, wire, Battery not included
Build your own custom led assembly here https://www.etsy.com/listing/749017545/led-light-kit-9-volt-battery-with-onoff
Buy qty 5 pack here https://www.etsy.com/listing/669618784/9-volt-led-light-onoff-switch-5-pack?ref=listings_manager_grid
These Battery LED Lights Bulb Assemblies are very affordable and offer really clean bright light to any project. We have used them in cosplay costumes, model train lighting, dollhouse lights, cake lights, model police cars, fire engine trucks and anywhere else you need to add some light to your project.
Available in White, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Yellow.
NEW - Yellow Flicker LED Candle Light - Simulates the flicker of a candle (very slight random flicker, not a true on off)
Qty discounts available here https://www.etsy.com/listing/669618784/
Do you want to add LED'S, or change the length of the wires? Check out our DIY Kit at https://www.etsy.com/listing/749017545/led-light-kit-9-volt-battery-with-onoff
* Overall Length - Approximately 15" (Switch located in the middle at ~7.5")
* Led 5mm diameter x 10mm long.
* Power - 9 Volt Battery (Not Included)
* Switch - 8mm wide X 15mm long X 8mm high - Click on / Click off
* White Led Intensity is 15000 mcd with a 30 deg apex angle (~3.21 Lumens)
* Operating Temperature 105 F (41 C)
* 15-20mA current draw (depends on color, white draws the most at 20mA)
* Typical 9 volt battery has 500mA hour capacity, so continuous use would provide ~25 hours per battery.
* All batteries are different, so 25 hours is an average, if it is turned off some times the life will be much longer.
US Postal Service calculated at checkout for first led, additional qty only adds $0.25 per led to total shipping rate. We try and ship within one business day.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
505 reviews5 out of 5 stars
These 2 LED's I bought from LEDLightStore was perfect for the eyes of my Jawa (Yellow LED's). The eyes are actually two gumball containers that are lightly sanded on the insides. The LED's did have a pretty "Hot" center, so to tone them down I used some 400 grit 3M sandpaper to lightly scuff the LED bulbs, and that did the trick! As you can see my Jawa turned out great! Thanks so much Leigh! :-) **NOTE** The Lightning LED coming from inside of my Jawa's Ion Rifle is from Amazon - Not the LEDLightStore.
Turning a lighthouse out of wood. This was perfect to have it shine out of the hole drilled through the lighthouse. It will shine on a crystal hanging off the top part and should refract nicely. Great little switch for inline and all connections are done in shrink tube. Will post picture when finished.
The lights work beautifully. The work amazing in the build i made. Thanks 😊
Worked great for my application. I used it to light up my vintage Air Way boat compass.
Photos from reviews