Vintage Kimono Style Robe, Wrap, Duster Jacket. Japanese, Oriental, Loungewear.
Vintage from the 1980s
- Very striking Japanese kimono style robe, dressing gown.
- Hard to put a date in this, but it’s a classic style for loungewear, hostessing, or throw it on over you jeans to go out, so versatile!
- The label simply says Whitby, F2.
- Fastens all the way down the front with bright red ‘frogging’ style fasteners.
- The fabric is a heavy, floppy, shiny ivory colour with embossed detail that feels so smooth & hangs beautifully. Possibly a type of rayon.
- The gorgeous coloured embroidered detailing is on separate black fabric which is attached.
- The sleeves (not full kimono style sleeves) are edged with nice detail.
- Lined with a smooth white (what I think is) nylon.
- My own approximate measurements (laid flat) are:
No shoulder to shoulder measurement as the sleeves are integral
Armpit to armpit 21”
No fitted waist or hips
Outside sleeve 21”
- In great overall condition with no marks or damage, just a few small pulls in the fabric, but nothing that really shows.
- A stunning & very wearable piece.
3–5 business days
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
302 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I love this robe so much! It's just as described and is so flowy - I am constantly wearing it around the house. Delivery was also so quick and it came with the cutest note. Thank you Susie
A bit of a late review, but I love this so much! I have been wearing it as a dress with t shirts underneath, I was worried about it being seethrough but it isn't at all. I wear this when I'm having a bad day because I always feel better and more confident, its such a pretty shape xx
Sent a lovely note about her shop :) Great quality best buy I have ever done on this app
STUNNING PJ set. All kinds of amazing and thank you! 🖤🖤🖤
Photos from reviews