BOOKWARS New York Street Bookseller Movie - Official T-Shirt Re-issue with 'Al Mappo' Logo
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! This official T-shirt accompanied the award winning New York feature film, 'BookWars', upon its release over two decades ago in the year 2000 - and it's been brought back to glorious life after many requests ever since. Celebrate your local bookseller, indie band, or other free-thinker with this handsome, official re-issue from the movie's producers at Camerado!
The movie's logo is dominated by the real-life character of Al 'Mappo', seller of maps and atlases on the streets of Gotham, as he puffs a massive Philly Blunt cigar.
As comfortable as a classic 1st edition in your hands, or a vintage SG slung over your shoulders, this charmed garment is flattering for both men and women. You will very likely look and feel better - and possibly even more erudite and 'tuned in' - while wearing this shirt to any book signing, indie music festival, or food truck fiesta! (*or while cutting the grass)
~ DETAILS ~
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
1 shop review5 out of 5 stars
I bought one of these t-shirts in Cambodia, wore it to death. Happy to have found someone selling here. Exactly the same. Week happy ; )