Get $10 when you spend $50 on your first-ever purchase. Ends 12/12. See details

Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite your own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

Close
You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.
Close

This item has been added.

View your treasury.
Alice In Wonderland Inspired Vintage Style Charm Bracelet

Sorry, this item sold. Have Eclecticult make something just for you, or try these other items:

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
Request a custom order and have something made just for you.
"Beautiful Soup, so rich and green,
Waiting in a hot tureen!
Who for such dainties would not stoop?
Soup of the evening, beautiful Soup!
Soup of the evening, beautiful Soup!"
- Beautiful Soup, Lewis Carrol (taken from Alice In Wonderland)

Who for such a beautiful bracelet, would not stoop? This Alice In Wonderland inspired bracelet consists of rabbit, clock, teapot, key, bow, heart and rose charms; all of which are complimented by petite gem and pearl effect beads. Charm bracelet measures 19cm approx, fastens with a lobster clap, and comes in a gorgeous, vintage-inspired, bronze tone, as do all findings.

Frequently asked questions about Eclecticult

I also accept custom orders, just drop me a message at anytime with your ideas and I will work with you to make something especially for you. Once you receive your order and are happy, I would be so grateful if you could take the time to leave a positive review, and maybe even photos to share with the world :)
Bronze (referred to as vintage gold), nickel silver (referred to as antique silver) and sterling silver are subject to darkening or colour changing over time when exposed to oxygen and sulphur, as these gases react with the alloy metals in the jewellery. However, this process can be slowed down or even prevented completely, by following this costume jewellery care advice:

Please do not wear your jewellery when:
- Bathing, showering or swimming
- Applying lotions, perfume, cosmetics or hair products
- Using cleaning products

Store you jewellery:
- Out of direct sunlight
- In a dry, dark place
- In a cloth or organza bag
This will prevent tarnishing as well as protecting the jewellery from tangling or breaking
VINTAGE GOLD: is made from bronze, a zinc alloy, mixed with copper and sometimes tin. I describe it as vintage purely because of the tone/effect. This means vintage gold is lead and nickle free.

ANTIQUE SILVER: is made from Nickel Silver - an alloy that combines Copper, Nickel and Zinc but contains no Pure Silver. This means that antique silver is not nickle free.

STERLING SILVER: is made with 92.5% pure silver, the remaining 7.5% can is usually zinc (to strengthen), but may also contain tin, boron, lithium, germanium, platinum, indium, or it may be nickel. I cannot guarantee that sterling silver is nickle free.

GEMSTONES: All crystals & gemstones are natural unless clearly stated that they are "lab" or "synthetic".
All jewellery items are individually placed in organza gift bags, to protect them whilst in transit/storage and so that they can be easily given as gifts. If you are sending an item as a gift, I can also provide a jewellery gift box, personal message, and ship to a different address if you wish, for a small additional fee to cover the extra shipping charge. Just send me a message with your request and I will get back to you with a price.
Wanna spread the love? You can become an honorary Eclecticult affiliate and give family & friends 20% off whilst earning 10% commission on any orders. Get your own unique voucher code for the store, share it on your social media, and get commission via PayPal every time it's used! Message me for more info or email me directly at jess@eclecticult.com

AFFILIATES
Little Alien - http://littlealienproducts.com/
Veelicious Haven - http://veelicioushaven.com/

Alice In Wonderland Inspired Vintage Style Charm Bracelet

Overview