Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
Please see many more photos of this listing here:
An amazing gift for a photographer or videographer who loves the vintage aesthetic and loves film collectibles.
- all of the lens shown, plus the lenses in the boxes. I have no idea what they are or what sort of camera they fit.
- 50 assorted photographs of the era. Some were in the box with all of the camera equipment, and some (like the ones taped to the wall in the photos) were in a photo album which was also in the box. They are assorted colors, sizes and subjects and all are from the 1930s to the 1950s.
- the clix-o-flex camera. It's from 1947 and is a pseudo twin reflex camera. The lens is cloudy and I have no idea if it works but it sure is pretty.
- the Kodak Junior camera. The one in the main photo. Again, I have no idea if all of the parts are there but this camera is gorgeous.
- the two gel lamps. Both work. Neither has a polarized plug and the cords are frayed to the point of being very dangerous. Please rewire or use only for display. You do NOT want to touch the wires while these are on.
- the Kodagraph Eradicator set. It's the original photoshop! Contains two bottles which have seepage. The box is stained but dry.
- the two magnifying lenses. Both have chips but work really well.
- the packet of 25 Home Movie Title Backgrounds. Very cool.
- two boxes that say Eastman Plates on them. One looks to have never been opened. The other has some kind of metallic plate wrapped in black plastic in it.
- the envelope that says Heat Absorbing Glass on it, it contains two glass lenses.
- the envelope that says Pacemaker Lensboard, it contains a square piece of metal with a round hole in the middle.
- the A to Z Title Maker Book. It was published in 1936.
- a few more goodies will be included which have not been photographed.
Please feel free to ask questions about specifics, brand names or sizes.
Any overage in shipping cheerfully refunded without being asked. The two lamps need a fair amount of padding and protection and so this box will be rather large.