One truly handmade mahogany wood cameo bezel setting to be used
as support for artwork in a brooch, a pendant, or small decorative item.
Sold with finishing.
Cavity measures: 34 mm x 52 mm x 3 - 3.5 mm depth
Our finished bezels are very smooth to the touch, with no rough edges,
and polished by hand for a soft natural luster.
We use premium sustainable hardwood in their true colors.
ArtBASE fine carpentry settings are based on Marcos's or Betty's original
designs , and created in our home shop using artisanal methods with
great love and attention to details.
We cut them with scroll saw: no laser or cnc router used. For that reason our
bezels don't have burnt edges, or machining marks.
They will make a unique and refined mini frame for a picture, a quality art
reproduction or a miniature original artwork.
About the available 'add-on' menu options:
'NO add-ons': bezel only
'brooch pin UNGLUED': brooch pin included, not glued
'brooch pin GLUED: brooch pin, glued
'maple cut out insert': loose unfinished maple cut out included
More customization options (might not appear in the drop down menu)
Contact us if you are interested in altering:
- measurements, no larger than 50 mm (2") by 60 mm (2.5")
- cavity depth, from 2 mm to 10 mm
- type of wood: mahogany, maple, walnut and cherry
- type of bail: metal, wood or hook eye
- usage: pin brooch, pendant, connector
- rim thickness, from 2 mm to 10 mm
- unfinished state: no oil, no polishing
- wooden cut out insert type of wood
- carved and rounded profile on the edge
If you don't find listed in the store what you are looking for we might
be able to make it for you:
GENERAL CUSTOMIZATION GUIDELINES (contact us for more details)
- processing time is 1-3 weeks depending on quantity
- minimum quantity: 5 items in the same design and in the same wood
- in many cases we can attach bails or hook eyes
- prices change accordingly to specific details
***Check out "OTHER Supplies" section for cabs, bails, pin brooches,
inserts... to make your finished pieces.