Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.

This item has been added.

View your treasury.
DE-STASH / Beading Supplies - Fimo Polymer Clay 9mm Round Beads w/ 1.5mm Holes (Purple, Yellow & Blue Flowers) Wholesale Bulk Loose Beads

Sorry, this item sold. Have cosmicpeaces make something just for you, or try these other items:

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
Request a custom order and have something made just for you.

9mm Round Beads with 1.5mm Holes

Up for sale is a wholesale lot/bulk bag of awesome Fimo clay beads. They are delicately handmade, so no two are exactly the same, but these are super high quality beads so they're very even in shape - you won't find any oval beads or beads covered in baked-on fingerprints either!!

Each ounce of beads contains approximately 75-85 beads, and each bag contains 99% regular 9mm round beads with the other 1% being slightly smaller three hole beads which can be used as traditional 'end beads' to pass your knot through.

I am parting ways with some "extra" supplies I have on hand in order to make room for some new stuff. I'm just trying to make space in my studio, so my loss is your gain ... these are being sold way below wholesale cost!

Color / Design: deep royal purple with yellow sunflowers and blue daisies

Size: average of 9mm with 1.5mm holes (large enough to accommodate most types of beading wire, hemp, string, tigertail, etc)

Quantity: 11.5 ounces of beads; approximately 863-978 total

Condition: brand new, high quality baked polymer clay Fimo beads

**All beads guaranteed to have holes ... not a single dud in the bag!!

All beading supplies are securely packaged for safe arrival. An invoice will be included with your shipment; if you need this sent to a gift recipient please let me know their address and I will send your invoice to you separately.

♥ Domestic / US Buyers: Your item will ship via USPS Standard or Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation included. ♥

♥ International Buyers: Your item will ship via USPS International First Class Mail, with no additional services. Please be sure your country allows for import of such an item before making your purchase, and know that any required licenses, duties or import taxes/fees will be your responsibility. ♥

NOTE FOR ALL BUYERS: If you require speedier shipping, please contact me before you checkout so I can revise the S/H costs listed for the item(s) you plan to purchase.

Check out my other beading supplies, vintage items and my handmade goods too!!

DE-STASH / Beading Supplies - Fimo Polymer Clay 9mm Round Beads w/ 1.5mm Holes (Purple, Yellow & Blue Flowers) Wholesale Bulk Loose Beads


  • Materials: baked fimo clay, fimo polymer clay, hard baked clay beads, fimo beads, round 9mm beads, one and a half mm wide holes, hemp string wire beading holes, 9mm fimo clay beads, round handmade clay beads, dark royal purple fimo, yellow and blue flowers, yellow sunflowers and blue daisies, 9mm purple beads
  • Ships worldwide from Florida, United States
  • Feedback: 56 reviews
  • Favorited by: 8 people