1st edition T-shirt from CamboFest, Film & Video Festival of Cambodia (cambofest.com), the first internationally recognized film festival event to take place in Cambodia since the end of the Khmer Rouge regime.
This is the exact design originally hand screened onto black T-shirts in Phnom Penh Cambodia way back in 2007 (2550, Buddhist calendar) for the first festival. Shirts were given to participating filmmakers and sold to the general public as a fundraising souvenir; since the CamboFest was totally indie, and not sponsored by any state agency, these handsome shirts were instrumental in getting the very first event off the ground.
The CamboFest Film & Video Festival ran for several more editions after its launch, and went on to inspire a number of other film festival events throughout ASEAN/SE Asia.
These unisex shirts are comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
A must-buy for any fan if international cinema, filmmaking, film festivals, and anything 'indie'!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
1 shop review5 out of 5 stars
I bought one of these t-shirts in Cambodia, wore it to death. Happy to have found someone selling here. Exactly the same. Week happy ; )