Madame Alexander – Netherlands Boy #577 – International Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby
Vintage from the 1980s
Materials: Hard Plastic, Sleepy Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair, Straight Leg Non Walker
Height: 8 inches
Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
- Madame Alexander Netherlands Boy doll #577
- International series
- with original box, tag with string, and 1 cardboard brace
- Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
- Marked "ALEXANDER" on upper mid-back of doll
- Clothing tag "By Madame Alexander (r), New York U.S.A." in blue lettering
- Polyester felt blimpie jacket, velveteen trousers lined with white organdy, ribbed knit striped stockings, v-fronts on his klompen shoes
- Hard plastic, blonde hair, blue eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
- Sleepy eyes are working properly
- Approx 8" tall
- Manufacture date: 1976-1989 (this doll, 1980s)
- This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
- Box is in very good condition with some signs of wear indicative of age. Some scuffing on the corners and residue from a price sticker.
- Box stamped "NETHERLANDS BOY 577", crisp and easy to read
- Other Condition Notes: some mild age discoloration on his trousers - most noticeable at the bottom cuffs, and there is also some minor fabric dye staining on the doll's armpit area from his red blimpie jacket. Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, I added some to protect the doll during storage.
- He has been loved and stored properly
- Ready to display
- Please see photos for details
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
This shop had returning customers within the past 6 months.
17 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I am very happy with my purchase! This sweet doll is in beautiful condition. She was carefully packaged and shipped to me very quickly! I highly recommend this lovely shop! Thank you so much!
I love this doll! A little piece of childhood back again...thank you!
I highly recommend this lovely shop! The owner is very kind and thoughtful and the dolls are in beautiful condition. This little dolly is absolutely adorable! She arrived very quickly! I am grateful for the wonderful customer service. Thank you so much!
I am so pleased with this beautiful little doll! She arrived very quickly and the packaging was perfect! Thank you so much!
Madame Alexander – Jasmine #1113 – Portrettes Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby
Nancy Ann Storybook Elsie Marley #31 Girl Doll - Storybook Series - Vintage 5.5” Bisque Frozen Legs with Original Box, Partial Tag 1936-1948
Nancy Ann Storybook Mary had a Little Lamb #152 Girl Doll - Storybook Series - Vintage 5.5” Bisque doll - Original Box Partial Tag 1936-1948
Madame Alexander – Bo Peep #483 – Storybook Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Stand at A Dolly Hobby
Madame Alexander – Lily #1114 – Portrettes Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby