Future Cruise Certificate (FCC) Organizer printable binder for NCL, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Carnival, and other cruise certificates
The Future Cruise Certificate (FCC) Organizer is intended for a canceled cruise for various reasons.
So, you have your FCC and are confused with Terms and Conditions, how to best use it.
My Future Cruise Certificate (FCC) Organizer is a helpful tool to keep track of your Future Cruise Certificates for ALL cruise lines, included but not limited to:
• NCL Future Cruise Certificate
• Royal Caribbean Future Cruise Certificate
• Celebrity Future Cruise Certificate
• Carnival Future Cruise Certificate
• Viking Future Cruise Certificate
• Cunard Future Cruise Certificate.
As a cruise advisor, I deal with the following problems:
1. Cruise Lines don’t refund the money paid in full.
2. Cruise lines don’t calculate money as promised – especially with 125% value.
3. Future Cruise Certificate is not applied in full.
That is why I created printable for my clients to track their Future Cruise Certificates.
My printable Future Cruise Certificate (FCC) Organizer help you:
• You Have to Be Organized - Future Cruise Credit documents and canceled bookings must be managed and filed appropriately. Common problems are missing expiration dates, confusion with ‘book by’ and ‘sail by,’ and misplacing confirmation emails.
• You can easily track refunds and verify if Future Cruise Certificate is calculated correctly. - You can easily track refunds and verify if Future Cruise Certificate is calculated correctly.
• Being Organized Reduces Stress - You will never miss an expiration date or delete your Future Cruise Certificate email by mistake.
• Being Organized Saves Time - Creating a Future Cruise Credit kit prevents wasting time hunting for the calculator, confirmation emails, and Guest copies.
• Being Organized Enhances Family Relationships - Organizing a folder with sections for every family member who has a canceled cruise improves the family relationships. Remember! Future Cruise Certificates are per person, not per stateroom.
Bonus! You can sign for my free consultation regarding your Future Cruise Certificate (FCC)
Living in chronic disorganization causes stress. You are afraid to miss the expiration date or misplace your Future Cruise Certificate (FCC).
Future Cruise Certificate (FCC) Organizer helps you to solve the problems discussed above.
This is a digital product. You will download it immediately after purchasing.
I strongly recommend you organize your documents in a physical binder in addition to your digital file.
My Future Cruise Certificate Organizer has the following pages
1. Title page – you can print it for your binder
2. Introduction – how to use the Future Cruise Organizer
3. 5 Steps to Success – a step-by-step guide
4. Fillable Checklist of all documents
5. General Info fillable form
6. Fillable Refunds form
7. Future Cruise Credit infographics
8. Fillable Future Cruise Credit (FCC) Terms and Conditions
9. Fillable My Future Cruise Credit form
10. Fillable My Old Booking form
11. Fillable Booking Information form
12. Fillable My New Cruise Booking form
13. Fillable My Future Cruise Balance form
14. Explanation about Guest Copy from your cruise line
15. Useful links
The product format: fillable PDF. – You need free Acrobat Reader to be installed to use this product.
Download Acrobat Reader for free here if you don’t have one:
If you have questions about Future Cruise Certificate (FCC), find more here:
Questions and answers about Future Cruise Certificates (FCC)
Sign for a 20-minutes FREE consultation about your Future Cruise Certificate here: