Madame Alexander – Belgium #562 – International Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Stand at A Dolly Hobby (Doll A)
Vintage from the 1980s
Materials: Hard Plastic, Straight Leg Non Walker, Sleepy Brown Eyes, Dark Brown Hair
Height: 8 inches
Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
- Madame Alexander Belgium doll #562 (Doll A)
- International series
- with original box, small metal stand, and 1 cardboard brace
- Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
- Marked "ALEXANDER" on upper mid-back of doll
- Clothing tag "Belgium / By Madame Alexander (r) / New York, U.S.A." in blue lettering
- Blue cotton toile dress with white cotton bias collar and cuffs, pink and white gingham apron, plaid shawl with fringe, white cotton bonnet with long lappets, white cotton petticoat & pantalettes both with crochet lace trim. white polyester knit 1-inch socks with inverted tops, black suede cloth slip-ons with twin brass studs.
- Hard plastic, brown hair, brown eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
- Sleepy eyes are sticky and must be opened/closed manually
- Approx 8" tall
- Manufacture date: 1976-1988 (this doll approx. 1981)
- DOLL A: I have multiples of this doll that will be listed for sale. I am calling this doll "Doll A". You may see "Doll B", "Doll C", etc. in my shop - these are all different dolls of the same type, listed separately. This is how I will handle the listings for all dolls that I have multiples of.
- This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
- Box is in fair condition with some signs of wear indicative of age. This box shows tape damage on both sides and the back, where the tape actually removed the box wrapping logo design. There is also damage on the contents label portion of the box (see pics), along with a sticker that reads "Windsor Toy & Hobby Shop Princeton Jct."
- Box stamped "BELGIUM 562", faint but still easily read
- Other Condition Notes: There is dusty white glue residue on her hair (see pics). I have not tried to remove it. Since there is no glue residue in her bonnet, so it is likely this glue residue is from manufacture. Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, I added some white paper to protect the doll during storage.
- She has been loved and stored properly
- Ready to display
- Please see photos for details
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
17 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I am very happy with my purchase! This sweet doll is in beautiful condition. She was carefully packaged and shipped to me very quickly! I highly recommend this lovely shop! Thank you so much!
I am so pleased with this beautiful little doll! She arrived very quickly and the packaging was perfect! Thank you so much!
I love this doll! A little piece of childhood back again...thank you!
I highly recommend this lovely shop! The owner is very kind and thoughtful and the dolls are in beautiful condition. This little dolly is absolutely adorable! She arrived very quickly! I am grateful for the wonderful customer service. Thank you so much!
Madame Alexander – Jasmine #1113 – Portrettes Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby
Nancy Ann Storybook Elsie Marley #31 Girl Doll - Storybook Series - Vintage 5.5” Bisque Frozen Legs with Original Box, Partial Tag 1936-1948
Nancy Ann Storybook Mary had a Little Lamb #152 Girl Doll - Storybook Series - Vintage 5.5” Bisque doll - Original Box Partial Tag 1936-1948
Madame Alexander – Bo Peep #483 – Storybook Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Stand at A Dolly Hobby
Madame Alexander – Lily #1114 – Portrettes Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby