This item sold on September 3, 2012.
Print may vary!
This listing is for one 4”x5” snack bag. Our snack bags are made with a simple zipper closure, an outer layer of premium cotton and an inner liner of food safe, water proof PUL (our PUL is BPA and CPSIA certified safe!) Cleaning is easy. Wipe with a damp cloth or wash it in your washing machine. Hang to dry or tumble dry on low. The liner can be pulled completely inside out for easy cleaning. Please keep in mind all items are made to order.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like custom sizes, nylon substituted for PUL, need wholesale information, or have any other questions!
Plastic Bag Consumption Facts
- Each year, we consume an estimated 500 billion to 1 trillion plastic bags worldwide. That comes out to over one million per minute. Billions end up as litter each year.
- According to the EPA, over 380 billion plastic bags, sacks and wraps are consumed in the U.S. each year.
- Americans alone discarded more than 3.3 million tons of low- and high-density polyethylene bags, sacks, and wraps in 2000 (EPA).
- The U.S. goes through 100 billion plastic shopping bags annually.
- Taiwan consumes 20 billion bags a year—900 per person (industry publication, Modern Plastics).
- Four out of every five bags handed out at grocery stores in the USA are plastic.