Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite your own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.

This item has been added.

View your treasury.
Vintage Sailor Suit NOS Nautical Halloween Costume Two Piece Child's Garment

Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
Vintage sailor suit from Barcelona, Spain
Child's two piece nautical pants and sailor shirt are New Old Stock
Original tags, never been worn

The Shirt:
Two chest pockets in front
Little V-neckline with triple striped trim on dark navy sailor collar
WIde blue ribbon bow front attached to side button underneath collar.
Thin blue piping on one shoulder and anchor embroidered emblem on one arm
Triple striped trim at cuffs with gold metal anchor buttons
Three tags attached in spanish indicating care of garment, fiber content, etc.
One tag reads 70% poliester. I believe the other 30% is wool as this overall nap and texture of this garment is like a fine woolen. In Spanish the directions for laundering are hand wash in cold water.

The Pants:
Five button center fly with pleats on either side
Side seam pockets
Waist band has well constructed 1 1/2" elastic gathering on sides
Larger hidden stitched hem at pant bottoms
Attached tag in back reads Talla (size) 7

This sailor suit is well constructed with basting where it's already been machine stitched in places. Purchased in Madrid, Spain at an antique market. It had been in storage for years. There are no holes, tears, or rips. It could use a good hand soaking to brighten the dingy white and remove smudges from storage. I'm always happy to answer questions/supply additional photos per request.

Shoulders= 12"
Underarm to Underarm= 15"
Sleeve Length= 16 1/3"
Shirt Length= 17"

Waistband Top= 10 1/4" Stretches to 12"
Middle Hip WIdth= 15"
Length= 28 5/8"

Vintage Sailor Suit NOS Nautical Halloween Costume Two Piece Child's Garment


  • Vintage item from the 1960s
  • Materials: Polyester, Wool
  • Ships worldwide from United States
  • Feedback: 1221 reviews
  • Favorited by: 11 people