Your candle will be designed as shown in the picture. You choose, monogram letter, color of the (&), ribbon color, shape of ribbon buckle (Diamond, Heart, Square or Round) and verse (see verse choices below). The tapers will come with a rhinestone appliqué initial and can either be the first initial of the bride and grooms name or the first initial of the families last name and will have finishing ribbon to match the unity candle (ribbon on tapers does not come with a buckle). All print is incorporated into the wax, the rhinestone monogram is an appliqué that is applied to the surface of the candle.
During the check out process, please put in the notes to seller the following information:
Names of the bride and groom
Monogram letter for unity candle
Color choice for the (&)
Color choice for the ribbon
Initials for the tapers
Choice of ribbon buckle: Diamond, Heart, Square or Round
Choice of verse
1. This day I marry my best friend, The one I laugh with, live for, dream with, LOVE.
2. TWO shall become ONE
3. Together, Always & Forever
4. From this day forward, You shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, And my
arms will be your home.
5. Because to the depths of me, I long to love one person, With all my heart, my soul, my
mind, my body...
6. True love is a sacred flame That burns eternally, And none can dim its special glow Or
change its destiny.
7. Our family is a circle of love and strength. With every birth and every union, the circle
grows. Every joy shared adds more love. Every obstacle faced together makes the circle
8. I'll paint a sun to warm your heart Knowing that we'll never part. I'll draw the years all
passing by So much to learn, so much to try.
9. True love is a sacred flame That burns eternally, And none can dim its special glow Or
change its destiny. True love speaks in tender tones And hears with gentle ear, True love
gives with open heart And true love conquers fear. True love makes no harsh demands It
neither rules nor binds, And true love holds with gentle hands The hearts that it entwines.
10. To Lives, Two Hearts. Joined together in friendship, united forever in LOVE
11. In each others hands, we have found trust and comfort. In each others arms, we have
found happiness and joy. In each others hearts, we have found a love that will last forever.
12. May god be with you and bless you. May you see your children's children, may you be
poor in misfortunes and rich in blessings. May you know nothing but happiness from this
13. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not
rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love
does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, Love
never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
I will not send design proof on this item as you will receive this exact design with your choices. If I feel that a proof is needed or you would like one, I will gladly send you one. If a proof has to be sent it may delay the processing time. I will make and ship your candle within 10-14 business days of your purchase.
I encourage anyone with questions to please contact me.
Candles must be placed on a flat level surface in an upright position. Candles that are described as dripless by the manufacture do have a small amount of wax that will pool around the flame and if placed correctly the wax will not drip down the candle this is why the manufacture calls the candle dripless. If candles are not placed on a level surface in the upright position the pool of wax could drip down the sides of the candles. If this should happen do not touch the hot wax.
If you should move the candles from the upright position, please be cautious as the small pool of wax may drip and could cause injury.
If your candle starts to drip severely, please blow out the flame and do not handle the candle for approx. 15 minutes to allow for the wax to cool to avoid being burnt.