Close

Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

Close
You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.
Close

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

This item sold on September 24, 2012.

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
On sale! Was $25 now $16.

This is a vintage sterling silver bracelet. It was made sometime after 1979 because that is when they started the letter/number marking system that replaced the eagle system. The T is for Taxco, Mexico where it was made and the second initial V is the last name of the silversmith. The number indicates that he was the 100th smith with a name beginning with V, to register a mark in his city's assay office. The 925 stamp means that 92.5% of the metal alloy is pure silver and the other 7.5% of the metal alloy is copper. The cuff is made for a smaller wrist but is adjustable by stretching. It measures about 2.75in wide. One side is slightly bent out. The cuff has braided and wrapped metal work with what appears to be green alligator skin.

I am happy to ship international....just convo me with your location details for a postage quote. Thank you!

vintage sterling silver cuff with leather stamped Mexico TV-100 925

Overview

  • Vintage item from the 1970s
  • Materials: sterling silver, leather
  • Feedback: 11 reviews
  • Only ships within United States.
0