Raw (rough) diamonds are uncut, typically opaque, and vary in color - this one is grey, and catches the light nicely off all sides - not a complete sparkler, but it shines nicely in almost any light source. It is a conflict-free diamond straight from the earth, without alteration, and slightly irregular in shape - about 3.5 mm on a side (approximately .4 of a carat). I sunk the stone into a molten pool of sterling silver, then set the entire pebble on a sterling ring shank that has been hammer-marked on concrete, then oxidized and polished. The center ring is accented by two slender stacker rings ... wear all three, or any combination!
This ring set is ready to ship - although individually the rings size out at 8 3/4 US, the fit is more like 8 1/2 due to the added width of the satellite stackers. It cannot be resized, and is one-of-a-kind.
(Note: The stone is firmly embedded in the silver, but I have reinforced the setting with jeweler's epoxy.)
* Diamond: irregular - averages 3.5 mm on a side; carat weight approximately .4
* Sterling 'pebble': 8.2 mm x 8.9 mm
* Central ring shank: 4 mm by 1 mm ... size 8 1/2 US (SEE ABOVE for size information)
* Flanking stacker rings: 18 gauge square sterling silver wire (1 mm on a side), 8 1/2 to 8 3/4 US
** Handmade jewelry - cold-forged or soldered - is unlike mass-produced jewelry in that small differences - even tiny ‘imperfections’! - exist that make each piece different than the next. Coloration or shape of the metal and the stone may differ slightly, but you can be assured that each piece is uniquely yours, and items sold in pairs will match to the best of my ability. I think these small differences are part and parcel of the beauty of handmade items! I stand behind my pieces - if you are not happy, let me know!
Raw Diamond and Sterling Silver Stacker Ring Set - Concrete and Diamonds - Rugged Industrial Chic, Rocker Metal, Hammered, Oxidized
- Handmade item
- Materials: raw diamond, rough diamond, sterling silver, 18 gauge, square sterling wire, ethical diamond, conflict free diamond
- Feedback: 235 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States