Madame Alexander – India #575 – International Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Stand at A Dolly Hobby
Vintage from the 1970s
Materials: Hard Plastic, Brown Hair, Sleepy Black Eyes, Straight Leg Non Walker
Height: 8 inches
Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
- Madame Alexander India doll #575
- International series
- with original box, small metal stand, and 1 cardboard brace
- Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
- Marked "ALEX" on upper mid-back of doll
- Clothing tag "India / By Madame Alexander (r) / New York, U.S.A." in blue lettering
- Reddish brown caste mark, snake bracelet, necklace, white-on-white diamond pattern pallu with snap, turquoise-colored faux silk sari dress with metallic trim, faux silk lace-edged petticoat, taffeta lace-edged bloomers, textured gold foil sandals.
- Hard plastic, brown hair, black eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
- Sleepy eyes are working properly
- Approx 8" tall
- Manufacture date: 1965-1988 (this doll, 1973-1975)
- This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
- Box is in very good condition with some signs of wear indicative of age. Some minor corner wear, etc.
- Box stamped "INDIA 575", faint but still easily read
- Other Condition Notes: Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, I added some white paper to protect the doll during storage.
- She has been loved and stored properly
- Ready to display
- Please see photos for details
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
This shop had returning customers within the past 6 months.
17 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I am very happy with my purchase! This sweet doll is in beautiful condition. She was carefully packaged and shipped to me very quickly! I highly recommend this lovely shop! Thank you so much!
I am so pleased with this beautiful little doll! She arrived very quickly and the packaging was perfect! Thank you so much!
I love this doll! A little piece of childhood back again...thank you!
I highly recommend this lovely shop! The owner is very kind and thoughtful and the dolls are in beautiful condition. This little dolly is absolutely adorable! She arrived very quickly! I am grateful for the wonderful customer service. Thank you so much!
Madame Alexander – Jasmine #1113 – Portrettes Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby
Nancy Ann Storybook Elsie Marley #31 Girl Doll - Storybook Series - Vintage 5.5” Bisque Frozen Legs with Original Box, Partial Tag 1936-1948
Nancy Ann Storybook Mary had a Little Lamb #152 Girl Doll - Storybook Series - Vintage 5.5” Bisque doll - Original Box Partial Tag 1936-1948
Madame Alexander – Bo Peep #483 – Storybook Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Stand at A Dolly Hobby
Madame Alexander – Lily #1114 – Portrettes Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby