The doll in the image is 11.5inch/30cm. However, you can print out the pattern in bigger or smaller size and create a doll sized to your preference.
If you want to purchase the doll in the image, you can do so here:
To make the doll, you will need:
- a ruler
- craft pencil
- skin colored thread
- thread matching the bunting color
- cotton yarn thread for the eyes
- cotton yarn thread for the lips
- crayon for the blush
- standard sewing needle
- finger protector
- long needle to reach for the face details from the back of the head
- fabric for the bunting body
- fabric for the hat
- stretchy cotton fabric to shape the head
- skin fabric for the skin of the head and for the hands
- wool for stuffing (I use about 70g/2.5oz of wool for a 26cm/10.5inch doll)
The doll can be made entirely by hand or using a sewing machine.
The pattern is available for instant download.
I have included step by step images to help you along the way.
The pattern is for personal and private use only. It is not for the purpose of selling the ready items or selling DIY kits containing it or re-selling the pattern itself.
Patterns cannot be returned or refunded.