Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
With the hunger games being so popular this year, why not wear the symbol of an arrowhead on your coat or jacket. This rustic arrowhead pin comes from the 1960's and is made of solid copper, with a black finish to accent its texture and design. Maker unknown. Some mild wear to be expected, but still in good vintage condition. Size: 3.25" x 1.25".
Add gift wrapping to this item for only $3 - https://www.etsy.com/listing/115134982
This item will be shipped using Priority Mail International for the price listed below. Delivery time is 1-2 weeks. You are responsible for any import permits, certificates, fees, duties or licenses required by your country.
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/RecycledWares (exclusive sales tweeted)
* We accept major credit cards & PayPal
* Will discount shipping on multiple purchases
* We refund any extra shipping charges over $1.00
* Ship items within 48 hours of payment (excludes holidays & weekends)
* Items ship to the address listed with your credit card payment
* Delivery confirmation on all US and some International Packages
* Use recycled boxes and other packing materials
Shop Policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=6466408