Whipped Shea Butter is a delicious treat to moisturize skin and dry hair types. This organic body butter has all of the vitamins A, E and properties of unrefined shea in a creamy and spreadable texture.
Our shea butter is 100% organic and whipped with nourishing coconut oil, jojoba oil and apricot oil. This product is versatile and can be used as an everyday skin softening body butter, dry hair treatment, or skin glowing facial moisturizer. It is made to easily penetrates skin and hair, providing moisture without clogging pores.
Other uses include: Eczema and psoriasis care and and baby safe moisturizer. Pick your own fragrance or choose unscented.
"I received my shea butter the other day, and I just HAD to write to you to say thank you again. The shea butter is...for lack of any other word...FABULOUS. My skin LOVES it. :) It's such high quality and divine, I really have no words. The scrub also smells delicious and feels so great on my abused feet!" Nikki Los Angeles, CA
"I love love love the whipped shea butters! It made made my skin so soft and smelled delicious!" Ogechi Los Angeles, CA
"I LOVE the how soft my skin is after using the shea butter (the texture is really nice too). It's official....I'm a happy Beija-Flor addict :-)" Kaee Washington, DC
PLEASE CHOOSE FRAGRANCE UPON ORDERING
Thai Iced Tea
Black Raspberry and Vanilla
Sugar and Spice
Suggested uses for shea butter:
* Daily skin moisturizer (face and body)
*Overnight face cream
* Treatment for premature facial lines and aging
* Dry scalp treatment
* Great for African hairstyles-locks, twists, braids or chemically processed hair.
* Skin rash- including diaper rash
* Sunburn sun damange and skin peeling, after tanning
* Itching skin due to dryness
* Small skin wounds, skin cracks, and minor burns
* Soften tough skin on feet (especially heels)
* Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
* Fade blemishes, scaring and even skin tone
* Eczema and psoriasis
* Sun and wind protection
* Helps restore elasticity to skin
* Restores luster to hair
For more quality natural products please visit: www.beijaflores.etsy.com