USA orders are shipped priority mail. You'll receive an email with the tracking number when I print your shipping label. Delivery time is NOT guaranteed with priority mail, so I'm unable to guarantee a delivery date. Please note that the delivery date given by the USPS is an estimate only. Current turnaround time is in each listing under the shipping tab.
- VAT, GST and other local fees are NOT included in the listing price and must be paid upon delivery by the buyer, and are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Etsy has put this misleading language in my listings and I'm unable to remove it. I apologize for any confusion this may cause.
- Orders shipped outside the USA are sent first class mail. Typical delivery time is 2-3 weeks, but it can take longer.
- Your government may impose import fees, taxes, or duties at the time of delivery. These are the sole responsibility of the buyer. For more information you should contact your postal service. I put the price paid on the customs form and include an invoice in the package as is required by law.
- VAT is NOT included in the listing price. Etsy has put this misleading language in my listings and I'm unable to remove it. I apologize for any confusion this may cause.
- Orders shipping to the UK will likely be charged 20% VAT and £8 handling by Royal Mail upon delivery. These costs are the buyers responsibility and are out of my control. They are not included in the listing or shipping cost. This link will explain the delivery procedure: http://www.royalmail.com/personal/help-and-support/Ive-received-a-card-asking-for-a-payment
I am in the US so VAT, GST and other local fees, taxes and duties are not in the listing price and must be paid by the buyer upon delivery. Etsy has introduced language into my listings that is misleading and implies that VAT, GST or other taxes are included in the price, but it they are not. My apologies for the confusion this may have caused. I am unable to remove it. Only California residents will have sales tax added at checkout.