Sumac furoshiki made in Canada with organic cotton gift wrap
Materials: cotton, carton recyclé
Here is a Furoshiki crafted in Quebec. A Furoshiki is a traditional Japanese wrapping cloth made of fabric. The Furoshiki can be used in several ways to wrap different products. Unlike wrapping paper, it is flexible and will adapt to any shape leaving you with a beautiful (and zero-waste) result. Gone are the days of single use wrapping paper!
Once offered as a gift, explain to the recipient that they too can pay it forward by offering it with their next gift. A small gesture with a large impact!
• Made of stretch organic cotton
• Machine washable
• Lay flat to dry. Iron at low temperature if needed
• Edges have been cut by laser, so fabric is without sewing machine hem
• Several videos available to help inspire you with this eco-friendly art of wrapping.
• Large - 90 cm x 90 cm | 35" x 35"
• Small - 50 cm x 50 cm | 20" x 20"
1 business day
$1 to $49.99 :
OPTION 1 : Free shipping (WITHOUT tracking)
OPTION 2 : Shipping 7$ (WITH tracking)
If you have selected standard shipping and your order is lost in the process of shipment, OLSEN+OLSEN is NOT responsable.
$50+ : Free shipping WITH tracking.
Shipping WITH tracking 9$CAD
Shipping 25$CAD (WITH tracking)
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
3,022 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Photos from reviews