Built with a new black colored stainless steel pince nez nose bridge, this red Gothic monocle is a slice of the night that looks good with a costume or just out for show on display.
The acrylic lens and the unique design of the pince nez nose bridge adds a touch of neo-victorian style making this accessory an easy item to wear and an easy item to look at. It's simple pinching mechanism is a great feature that enables the costumer to wear a monocle just like their favorite anime character or new Gothic persona. The plastic nose pads built on the spring-loaded nose piece are a soft, comfortable plastic preventing any uncomfortable pinching or awkward grip on the nose bridge, and the long chain each monocle is made with helps keep the monocle safe in a moment of surprise!
The long chain with ending is designed to prevent the monocle from dropping to the ground if the monocle should pop off in a moment of surprise, the long chain catching the monocle as it's secured by the ending of your choice. Choose which ending you would like to tailor the eyewear piece with to suit your style!
With several ending options to select from, choose:
- The collar pin made with a modest pearl top
- The button bar, a small bar designed to slip into a buttonhole in either a shirt or vest.
- New Ear Wire that gently flex's to curl around behind the ear
After deciding your chain ending of choice, are you wondering which side you would like to wear it on? If you have a preference as to which side you would like to wear your monocle on, fill out the personalization during checkout and this monocle will be made for the side you’ve asked for!
When the adventure is over and you’re ready to retire your monocle, choose your preferred case to keep the eyepiece safe from dirt, dust and scratches. Choose from:
- A black water-resistant drawstring bag
- A black hard case
All monocles come with a cleaning cloth to help keep the eyewear in good shape, no matter what case option you choose, so you can easily keep your monocle clean and tidy.
If history inspired accessories interest you then the pince nez Victorian inspired monocle is just the thing to complete your costume.
This item measures:
- 1.5" (4cm,40mm) diameter lens, red acrylic lens
- black colored metal frame
- approximately 0.5" (1cm, 10mm) wide nose piece
- nose piece fits most nose bridges
- black colored metal nose piece
- nose piece is design with two spring loaded arms that open and close the nose pads to lightly pinch on
- pin fits through most collar thicknesses
- pin option is made with a 10" (25.5cm,255mm) long colored chain
- buttonhole bar measures 1” (2.5cm,25mm) long
- the button hole bar slips into a button hole sideways and then turned to bar across the buttonhole
- buttonhole bar selections are made with a chain length of 14” (36cm,360mm) long
- ear wire is a flexible one size fits most option
- move the wire to hug behind the ear for the best fit
- made with 10" (25.5cm, 255mm) long chain
- lenses do not have any magnification
Activate the combined shipping when you buy two or more items in one purchase. Gather up your favorites and add them to your cart for some automatic shipping savings. Awesome!
- Please be advised that all ocular items made and sold through AtticRaiders are intended for costume use only. None of the ocular items have been rated for safety use, do not meet any safety standards and are not recommended to be used while operating large equipment.
- Avoid wearing lotions, oils or moisturizers on the nose bridge to allow the best chance of grip for the sunglasses while in use.
- Parts and materials have been locally sourced for this item
- Made in Canada
___ Shop Home Page: http://www.AtticRaiders.etsy.com ____
Keep up with the adventure on any of AtticRaiders official social media channels!
New - tikTok! @AtticRaiders
Keep shopping the goods