Seattle Quilt no. 2
Materials: Cotton, flannel, polyester
Length: 62 1/2 inches
Width: 42 inches
- The Seattle Quilt features calm images--sailboats, seagulls, and rolling waves, the Space Needle at dawn-- alongside bright fabrics celebrating some of Seattle's many cultures--Mexican florals, Japanese cranes, Vietnamese tigers, African wax prints, plus a UW symbol, some psychedelic mountains, and adorable kittens--what more could you want?
- With vintage linens and denims, materials new and old, it projects an inclusive, energetic, upbeat feeling.
- The back is made of black cotton with dayglo dogs in all shades of the rainbow: a BOLD look!
- Features a cloth sleeve in a contrast rainbow fabric, for wall-hanging.
- Fully lined, 4-ply blanket
- Polyester batting, 1/3" thick
- Quilted the old-fashioned way, with tiny knots of embroidery floss, for a snug, cozy feel
- Front pattern design by Sabrina B., winner of the "Win YOUR Quilt" drawing at West Seattle Grounds coffee shop (12/4/21). Thanks for the inspiration, Sabrina!
- Made in a scent-free, pet-free workshop
- SEATTLE MADE: West Seattle actually, by Honey Girl Books and Gifts LLC
We love Seattle!
Jan 27-Feb 3
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
1 shop review5 out of 5 stars
Super fast and perfect. My friend is going to cry happy tears and some sad ones when she gets this gift. Her late mom called her Honey Girl. I’m so happy I found this store!